Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

INTO THE 50'S (NEW GROUP)

pannellkat
pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I need some motivation so I wanted to start a small group for those that apply. I started this journey @ 175 lbs and I am currently 164 lbs. I have been trying so hard to get "INTO THE 50'S". I just need a push and accountability to see the scale show "159", even if for a day lol. (just kidding). My ultimate goal is 140-145 lbs but I need to get to the 150's first.

Anyone else stuck in the 160 and up range trying to get into the 50's? Who is with me?? We can share updates, tips, countdown the lbs to break out of the 60's and motivate each other.

Replies

• lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    You are my weight loss twin!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    I'm at 170, but have been busting my bum to get into the darn 60's!!!!! But ultimately I want to reach 150, I would be very satisfied with that!! ( goal weight) i started my journey at 204.. so I'm looking to see those 60's and 50's!!!! I'm in!!!
  • pannellkat
    LET'S DO THIS LADIES!!!
  • pannellkat
    WHOO HOO! SCALE DOWN TO 161. GETTING CLOSER!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    I'm still at my standstill, I was out of commission for 2 weeks (sick) but I've been back on track and I never ate badly even when sick.. so I dont know what the deal is. Why cant I get into the 160s?????? 2 months now Ive been 170/171... UGH!
This discussion has been closed.