Old and tired of trying

Options
I found this app and have decided to try it as a new crutch in my weight loss journey.
I have tried innumerable times and always seem to lose steam soon after starting.
So, my first goal os to lose 10 pounds by December 27th. Let's see if I can do this.
I dont have any friends losing weight as support so I will read the forums instead.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,020 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

If you lose the weight, you won't feel so hopeless. You'll feel healthy. It's never too late, and you are here, so make it work!
  • quiltingducky
    quiltingducky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I am 2 months into my journey here on MFP and I find that reading the forums is a great source of inspiration and motivation. I haven't told but a few people in my real life about my trying to lose weight and the friends I have made here are a great support to me. They don't judge me when I'm having a day and they are always encouraging, as I hope I am with them.

My advice to you is to take it a day at a time, even a meal at a time if you need. If you stay within your limits, you should see results no matter how fast or slow it be.