Exercise DVDs

Options
I am going to do my cardio at the gym, but I'd like to do more toning exercises in the morning and on weekends since I have a 4 month old baby at home. Does anybody have any DVD recommendations where they have actually seen results? Looking for a 30-40 minute workout.

Replies

• txcwgirl
    txcwgirl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I suggest the ChaLEAN Extreme workouts. Her workouts are for cardio and weightlifting but her focus is to build muscle because as she says "Muscle burns fat"
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    jillian micheals 30 day shred
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    jillian micheals 30 day shred

Second this^^
  • fitmommy1
    Options
    I have Jillan Michael's No More Trouble Spots. It's a 40 minitue workout. It is circuit training. I have had it for about 3 weeks and I am starting to tone up.
  • sblades
    sblades Posts: 75
    Options
    I third the 30 day shred suggestion... you'll TOTALLY feel it the next day, and you'll notice a difference!
  • jpasch01
    Options
    I have ALL 3 of Jillian Michaels DVD's! They are all awesome and you WILL burn some serious calories and work up a good sweat doing it. I first started with the Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, and now I'm doing the 30 Day Shred. Good luck!

381237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Jackie Warner Total Body Circuit or Jillian Michaels No more Trouble Zones are both more toning like your looking for. IMO, 30 day Shred is great but it's as much cardio as it is toning and works large muscle groups the most, no triceps as an example.
  • RachelJoyce
    Options
    does anyone know roughly how many calories the 30 day shred does in each 20 min workout?
  • souchie
    souchie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I like the Firm videos, they promise visable results in 10 workouts, and I saw a much flatter tummy...:smile:
  • sblades
    sblades Posts: 75
    Options
    How many calories you burn depends on alot of things... namely your weight and what your heartrate is throughout the workout. There are calculators on the internet for those types of things, so without knowing how much you weigh or what your heartrate is, it's hard to say. A heart rate monitor is a great thing for this type of calculation.