GROSS!!!

Options
OMG!!! I just ate some crazy hamburger and split an order of 1/2 lb of fried mushrooms and split 5 cheese sticks.... I feel like TOTAL.... COMPLETE crap!!!!! My stomach is killing me already... I don't even think I'm going to log it.. Needless to say I'm not going to eat anything else today... EAWWW!!!!!!

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Don't bet yourself up, wow, that sounds so good! You can always exercise, burn some of that off and you will feel better!
  • rmccully
    rmccully Posts: 319
    Options
    log it so you can remember it.
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You should still log it...if you don't log everything, you won't understand why you are up or down.... :(

Also, not eating the rest of the day will only make you eat bad again later when you are starving. While you are feeling bad, make a nice healthy salad & put it in the fridge for dinner. If you get hungry before have a piece of fruit!! :)
    It is only one meal....get back on track, you'll be fine!! :wink:
  • arasm
    arasm Posts: 65
    Options
    log it!! but don't beat yourself up about it. tomorrow is another day.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! I just ate some crazy hamburger and split an order of 1/2 lb of fried mushrooms and split 5 cheese sticks.... I feel like TOTAL.... COMPLETE crap!!!!! My stomach is killing me already... I don't even think I'm going to log it.. Needless to say I'm not going to eat anything else today... EAWWW!!!!!!

Yeah, don't beat yourself up...BUT learn from this mistake!
    LOG IT!!! It will be good therepy!! Log everything, ALL THE TIME!!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! Once our bodies get used to us eating healthfully it's so easy to get sick off of greasy food now! I suppose it's a good thing, it helps you keep on track! :flowerforyou:
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options

Girl. Log it and exercise, it will make you feel better. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    don't starve yourself the rest of the day because of that! Eat something healthy for the rest of the day, fruits veggies, etc.
  • kingnatalie
    Options
    Log it, that's how accountability works. And eat something the rest of the day.. salads, nature valley bar, etc. Next time you are tempted you will remember today or at least chose more wisely and moderately. We all must learn from our mistakes in order to move on/forward.
  • HeatherBurke
    Options
    I logged the best that I could because it was just from some little hole in the wall place and came to right around 1000 calories... holy crap!!!! Eaw... never again.. NEVER!!!!
  • FitbitConnor
    FitbitConnor Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You know whats great about this place? everyone is so non-judgemental and supportive and that's the best way to encourage each other to success! We also need to quit judging ourselves as well :0) we all have our off moments or days or whatever the important thing is to learn from them and move on and minimising the damage if we can. The important thing is you've made your mistake and you're getting right back in the saddle, which is the best way to be! All the best for the rest of your journey.

Connor.
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. Its amazing how much more gross you feel after having eaten healthy then going back and having your old comfort pub foods. But I HIGHLY recomend that you do log it because the log isn't just for you to see all the positive changes you have made, but also how when you 'cheat' how it does or doesn't affect you. Because ultimately we will all cheat at some point. This way you can see, whoah i cheated twice this week i really need to step it up next week to burn it off, or whoah i cheated once last week but my weekly cal intake wasn't drastically effected. This should be a tool you use to learn how to fuel your body. :-D
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Log it and make yourself accountable. Don't skip meals, either. Eat healthy the rest of today. Go get a workout, and start clean tomorrow.
  • Questfor250
    Options
    Log it. It is not going to ruin your goals. Learn from it.
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I use weightchart.com with MFP becaise it has a place to make comments next to your logins.

It may hurt to put it in writing today but when you look back on it you will be glad you did.

Drink a bunch of water and have soup for dinner so you dont give up and pig out later.
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    well i ate a mac wrap and a small fry at mcdonalds for dinner last night! i felt illlll after too! and it wasnt even a big burger. it was a freakin wrap!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Log it and look at the reality of it....it will make you think twice next time:cry:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Do log it! Next time you're craving cheese sticks try this:

Lightly dust reduced fat string cheese in flour, coat in whisked egg whites, roll in bread crumbs, crushed high fiber crackers or All Bran, then bake and dunk in marinara. They're very satisfying when you get a junk food urge!
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    YOUR BAD!!:smokin:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I logged the best that I could because it was just from some little hole in the wall place and came to right around 1000 calories... holy crap!!!! Eaw... never again.. NEVER!!!!

It's okay! Just have something nice and healthy for supper: a big salad, maybe some grilled chicken and veggies. And drink lots of water! It seems to make my tummy feel better after eating something nasty. Maybe get a quick workout in too to lessen the damage?

Sometimes a cheat day is a good thing, it shocks the system.