Best Workout DVD's you have used? Please Help

Options
2»

Replies

• meglet175
    Options
    It depend on your taste. Although Jillian is effective, I get bored with her - it's too much like boot camp with a shouting, stern instructor and counting reps. I like Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire better because the music is ridiculously good, and all the moves are choreographed really well to it. I can pretend I'm in a club dancing, and the music distracts me in a good way. :bigsmile: Try your local library for some free DVD loans or check out youtube to see what you like before you invest.
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I use Leslie Sansone's walking dvds. She has a bunch of them. She is a lower impact so that might be a good place to start. She has very simple, basic steps but that does not mean it is not a good workout. A friend just told me recently you can find her on you tube. This would be a good way to check her out (or some of the others) to see what you think. I also go to the online catalog of my local library and check out dvds there before buying them.
  • hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I got a set of kettlebells and a Bob Harper (The Biggest Loser) Kettlebell DVD...OMG....I did it today for the first time. IT IS AWESOME! I love it!! I also have 30 Day Shred and No More Trouble Zones--both by Jillian Michaels. She's awesome as well.