looking for a weigh in group

Options
hey! im lookign for a group to join so i am accountable for my weight loss/gain. Was wondering if there are any groups out there that would take me? lol

Replies

• arasm
    arasm Posts: 65
    Options
    why can't we start our own?
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    There is a Sunday Celebrations group. I just joined. I like weighing in on Sundays as it keeps me accountable for the weekend. Join us!
  • redraidercookie
    Options
    I was just thinking about that! I am new to my fitness pal and was just thinking about how often I should weigh and track it? Id love to be kept accountable! :)
  • SailorMoon007
    SailorMoon007 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ditto! How do I get in on this weigh in group?
  • TamaraRR
    TamaraRR Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    we could make a group for sure, i dont really know how we would do it, i think we just keep a thread, or a name of a topic, and then you search for it.

what day would people like to weigh in?

I like mondays becuz it makes you keep doing good throughout the weekend.?
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    i would join your group too tam. im still uncomfortable with my weight so i wouldnt want to put my actual weight but put how much i lost/gained or if i stayed the same. i'd totally do it. i like mondays too.. for the same reason lol. the monday maniacs! no.. that one is just stupid lol
  • TamaraRR
    Options
    i like the name its hard as frig.
  • TamaraRR
    Options
    its under mindful mondays
  • timehascome28
    Options
    i need accountability for sure. i keep losing and gaining the same 10 pounds. and i like the idea of Mondays too, i always blow it on the weekends, so count me in!!!!
  • arasm
    arasm Posts: 65
    Options
    OK, so whats the plan? how do we do it? does anyone know how to create a group? we should friend each other too, no? anyone who wants to friend me please do and I'll accept :wink: Mondays are fine with me as well :smile:
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    sweet. awesome idea tam, and i like the name. Mindful Mondays! aha. gonna go find it :) im excited to be a part of a group aha. i always feel like i cant join new ones cause everyone like knows each other and is just rockin out like they've been doin this for years lol
  • TamaraRR
    Options
    just search
    Mindful mondays
    under the search area in the community section
    the thread should come up