Happy Monday

sportsmomof2
sportsmomof2 Posts: 136
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
:ohwell: Hello..Happy Monday!

Im new to my fitness pal, and new to the whole diet thingy. After waking up last week and realizing that I have gained 80 lbs since meeting my wonderful hubby...(8 years..10 lbs a year..wrong direction). Watching family and friends struggle with weight loss and health issues. And with the motivation of the "biggest loser" at work. I have offically decided I can do this! I have about 100 lbs. to shed to be in the drs. range but realistically I would like to lose 75-80. I am excited about this website, seems to me there are great people and lots of wonderful ideas.

Anyway..just wanted to say hi!

Replies

• :ohwell: Hello..Happy Monday!

Im new to my fitness pal, and new to the whole diet thingy. After waking up last week and realizing that I have gained 80 lbs since meeting my wonderful hubby...(8 years..10 lbs a year..wrong direction). Watching family and friends struggle with weight loss and health issues. And with the motivation of the "biggest loser" at work. I have offically decided I can do this! I have about 100 lbs. to shed to be in the drs. range but realistically I would like to lose 75-80. I am excited about this website, seems to me there are great people and lots of wonderful ideas.

Anyway..just wanted to say hi!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Hello and welcome!:smile:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Welcome! You can do this! I love the support and motivation that I find here. Even just reading other peoples' posts helps to keep me on track (or get back on it if need be).
  • Thanks so much!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you! You can do this!!!
This discussion has been closed.