bye bye tatas

Options
ladies...isn't it sad that the tatas are always the first thing to go when you're losing weight. i have only lost 2 pounds (well, maybe a little more since i do weigh in on monday), but they are already on the decline. why can't the gut be the first to say goodbye? ah well...it will follow to be sure!!

Replies

• parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I know... :( i've lost 12 inches in 3 weeks & 3 whole inches off my bust.... :(
    Why couldn't that have been added to my lower half???
  • lovemyboys27
    Options
    I am 10lbs in (weigh-in on Sunday, so maybe more) and my bra is definately feeling a bit more empty then it was before... I don't mind, but yeah I'd rather it be my belly!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I used to be around a C, now I am more like a small B! My husband says they are not Boobs anymore they are T*ts!
    Thanks.......:grumble:
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hey, I wish the guy would go first, but the tatas can too. Mine have aggravated me so much, I dont even care... :laugh:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I used to be around a C, now I am more like a small B!

Totally agree. I used to have problems fitting into dresses b/c of my girls. It would be too tight in the bust and huge at the waist. I went dress shopping on Tuesday, and I fit in every one with no problem. Even my friend said, "dang your boobs are gone." :sad:
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Yeah Man!!!! The 'Girls' are always the first to go! :laugh: :grumble: :brokenheart: :noway:

I took plenty of bikini boob shots of meself cuz I knew that would happen when I lost weight! :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Derm94
    Derm94 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I noticed the same thing today big time. Luckily I have shrunk to a 36D from a 38DD so it's not terrible. I always wondered what it would be like to be thin and still have those DD's. However, I'll take being thin and smaller up top over being overweight any day. Sad thing for me is that I just bought 3 new Victoria's Secret bras right before I started dieting. Now I'm not filling the cups.
  • llanas77
    Options
    I'm 4 weeks in and already noticing they're smaller :( It's ok. I'd rather be thin and healthy. I've got pictures to remember them by!
  • r1chy
    r1chy Posts: 48
    Options
    Ok ladies. Lets have some before and after underwear shots. Let the men be the judge of this.

Purely for comparison purposes only!!
  • EmilyStrick
    Options
    Ok ladies. Lets have some before and after underwear shots. Let the men be the judge of this.

you must me a man...nice try!!!:wink:
  • r1chy
    Options
    Well at least you have a sense of humour and didnt take offense!!...lol

I have the British "carry on" film sense of humour and always trying (i repeat trying) to turn everything in to an innuendo!
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    I hear ya! I went from a DD to a C. I am really happy though I had some back and shoulder problems due to the weight of the girls. I just hope they don't go down much more, I like my curves.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options

I have to agree, this topic is worthless w/o pictures.
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options

iplayoutside, you are SO not getting any tonight! I love you, DH, but that's uncalled for!:wink:

Seriously though, I was a 42 F last summer (and that was DOWN from the 42 G I was when I was nursing!:noway: ). My first desire in losing weight was to shrink them puppies!:bigsmile: My fondest desire to be able to buy a bra without having to special order it. Buying it at Walmart or Target (where they only cost 1 arm and 1 leg, rather than both:laugh: ) would be icing on the cake! I haven't measured recently, but the 40 D bras that I bought at Vic Secret awhile back are starting to fit pretty nicely. So here's to hoping!:drinker:

I do have to say, though, I would be pretty disappointed if they went back to my high school size (even though I am at my high school weight). DH would probably be disappointed, too. Even then, it would still not be ok to look at their pictures!:angry:

:wink:
  • r1chy
    Options

iplayoutside, you are SO not getting any tonight! I love you, DH, but that's uncalled for!:wink:

Seriously though, I was a 42 F last summer (and that was DOWN from the 42 G I was when I was nursing!:noway: ). My first desire in losing weight was to shrink them puppies!:bigsmile: My fondest desire to be able to buy a bra without having to special order it. Buying it at Walmart or Target (where they only cost 1 arm and 1 leg, rather than both:laugh: ) would be icing on the cake! I haven't measured recently, but the 40 D bras that I bought at Vic Secret awhile back are starting to fit pretty nicely. So here's to hoping!:drinker:

I do have to say, though, I would be pretty disappointed if they went back to my high school size (even though I am at my high school weight). DH would probably be disappointed, too. Even then, it would still not be ok to look at their pictures!:angry:

:wink:

Thats ok my missus is asleep as I am working a night shift.. I wont get any either when she reads this :wink:
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options

Thats ok my missus is asleep as I am working a night shift.. I wont get any either when she reads this :wink:

Yeah, but sometimes you have to say what's on your mind. I think we'll be fine.:bigsmile:
  • xeniasimms
    Options
    My issuie isn't as much size as it is the way they 'hang'. They seemed to sit up more before I lost 30+. I think I may just need to do more chest toning exercises. Anyone know of any?