What program are you currently using? (dvd programs)

Options
2»

Replies

• Mpascarella90
    Mpascarella90 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i just completed day 75 of Tapout XT I love it! i love it a lot more than insanity, and I have gotten incredible results from it.
    When i started tapout i was in a size 14 and within the first 35 days i fit into a size 8 i lost 2 inches from waist and 6 inches off my hips.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    On Day 3 of 30 day shred. And assuming Jillian doesn't kill me, I'm going to do the double shred one that I saw last time I was at walmart when this one is over!
  • nymami
    nymami Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Insanity and TurboFire
  • AmieeA
    AmieeA Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had just dusted off my P90X DVD's and did Yoga X. I am pretty pumped! doing Plyometrics today!
  • jlbeals
    jlbeals Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Finished P90 a few weeks ago - it's a great beginner workout! Highly recommend if you're just getting off of the couch. I'm on JM's Body Revolution now, and it's great for variety and a gradual buildup - I start part 2 of phase 1 tonight. It's a good deal tougher than P90 since it's shorter workouts, but higher intensity.

I tried P90X last year, but wasn't in good enough shape and/or able to commit to the huge time sink (Yoga X is almost an hour and a half long!), but I'm going to take another stab at it when I'm done with Body Revolution.
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of Insanity! I love it so far :)
  • chigau_me
    Options
    30 day shred by Jillian Michaels and am going to start her 6 week 6 pack.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a hybrid of Chalean Extreme and Turbofire!
    I'm moving on to p90x after I finish up this 20 week hybrid (I'm on week 7)
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'm doing The A.G.E. of Avedon program, By Greg Avedon. The program is not as intense as P90X, but more than 30 day Shred. It is mostly body weight and band exercises , plus a cardio DVD that after 2 months of doing the program I can barely finish.
  • sdtorgerson
    sdtorgerson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Doing the Turbofire advanced schedule right now. Just finished up with Les Mills PUMP. Love both programs!!