My fitbit arrived today!

Options
Hey everyone!

I posted last week about wanting to purchase something similar to the KiFit yesterday as I'm allergic to the stainless steel plate and after all of your comments I decided to get the fitbit. It's arrived today and is sat on my desk at work charging! I'm so excited to get home and to get started as I can't install the software until I get to my home computer!!! I hope I get along well with this one as there is no metal exposed to the skin! Now I just need to sell the KiFit so I won't lose £'s but I will lose lbs!!! Now off to download all of the apps on the fitbit website!!!!!

Replies

• Snoozypaws3000
    Snoozypaws3000 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm expecting my FitBit One to arrive tomorrow [from Amazon UK] ...am very excited.

If you need a FitBit buddy to chat to or discuss newbie fitbit things with then please add me as a friend and maybe we can work through any teething probs together.

I;ve never heard of the KiFit before [will go and check it out on the web] does it do anything that the fitbit doesn't?
    Good luck with it, would be very interested to know how easy it is for you to set it up on your home PC
    Sky x
    PS I am soooo allergic to all sorts of metals...I can't wear bras with metal underwires in them, jeans with metal button studs and even shoes and sandals that you wear without sox if they have metal buckles...very annoying!
    Thank goodness I'm OK with stainless steel!