Is everyone on here girls?

Options

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    there are quiet a bit of guys on here. We just dont seem to post on here as often.

Theres a good reason for that. Guys posting here are either labeled as women hater, creepers, trolls or are bombarded by friend requests at the slight display of knowledge and decency
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    there are quiet a bit of guys on here. We just dont seem to post on here as often.

Theres a good reason for that. Guys posting here are either labeled as women hater, creepers, trolls or are bombarded by friend requests at the slight display of knowledge and decency

Sadly so very true
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    No girls, just women...as defined by the age requirement
    There's an age requirement? Phew! Maybe I just made it?

Dude, you made it by like 2 years.
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member
    Options

darn i havent been bombarded.. i must be doing something wrong or wearing the wrong cologne:)
    or my rock is too big that i am hiding under
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    Guess you haven't been creeping the forums enough. PLENTY of men here.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Ladies here outnumber guys by a LOT. So much so that I almost never send FR's to girls and almost all guys are auto-accept and STILL if anyone looks up my FL it seems like I have build me a harem :(

<~~ is a proud member of Taunto's harem :flowerforyou:
  • hookandy
    hookandy Posts: 278 Member
    Options

Arh Lack of knowledge = no friends :sad: Explains a great deal!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options

So, is indecent ignorance an adequate defence? This seems to be how many behave - now we know why, I had often wondered. However, it seems that refusing to lie down and be walked over by cyber-bullies is labelled by said-bullies as "hypocrisy". It is highly satisfying how they react to mockery. Fortunately (I think), I am so far out of most peoples' age range that I am not subject to accusations of stalking nor trollism.
  • xoMeaghan
    Options
    Yes, all those who look like guys are lying and just are lesbians wanting girl's attention. *whispers* don't trust them. :noway: :drinker:
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Ladies here outnumber guys by a LOT. So much so that I almost never send FR's to girls and almost all guys are auto-accept and STILL if anyone looks up my FL it seems like I have build me a harem :(

<<< also part of the Taunto Harem!
  • kmarie0614
    kmarie0614 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Trust me, they are here. It seems my fr are ALWAYS guys... Im starting to wonder where the women are....
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member
    Options

Arh Lack of knowledge = no friends :sad: Explains a great deal!

knowledge required .. ty for clearing that up for me..
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    not hiding trying to stay warm here only 35 out
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of creepers on here....just wait.......
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    We are all girls. Pretty, pretty girls.
  • trackstack
    trackstack Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Haha how have you not seen any dudes here?
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    be careful...half of the "girls" on here are really guys. They just pretend to have a better chance at being able to participate in the all girl boobie hugs.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I'm a hermaphrodite. so.. take your pick!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Not that there's anything wrong with that ladies!! I've been on here for a little over a week and the majority seems to be ladies. So I just started wondering, are all the guys hiding under rocks?? 0.o

Hmm...nope. That would be painful to hide under a rock, don't you think?