why do some people like the back dimples?

Options

Replies

• surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    thumb grips during intercourse of the canine variation lol

HA! This, my husband thinks mine are cute =)
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    because only a FIT person would have them...back dimples amongst a few otehre things are the difference between skinny and fit,. :)

i'm fat, my mom is super skinny... neither of us are fit... we both have them
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the back dimples. I only have the facial variety. Fine by me, I couldn't see my own back dimples if I had them. ;)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Back dimples are weird. I would like to know what causes them.

back-dimples-16.jpg
  • Dr_Flo
    Dr_Flo Posts: 465
    Options
    Call me foolish - but what are back dimples?

The place the thumbs go when securing the hips... :D

So accurately said!
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    because only a FIT person would have them...back dimples amongst a few otehre things are the difference between skinny and fit,. :)

I have always had them, even when I was 27 pounds heavier. I think it's a genetic thing, either you have them or you don't. I wasn't fit when weighed 198 pounds at 5'5''. However, they do look better now. :)
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Because it shows to be a Nice waist and lower back and come off as Attractive. Like bubble butts in tight pants or muscles in tight shirts.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Back Dimples (Sacral Dimples) as well as all dimples are muscle deformities caused by variations in the structure of the muscle, either at the point of origin or point of insertion.

Pretty sexy deformity, if you ask me.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I've always hated mine, I think it looks stupid.
  • JimmiePalmer118
    Options
    OMG back dimples are very sexy
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    On the baby's knuckls on the baby's knee?
    Oh where oh where will the dimples be?
    On the baby's cheek on the baby's chin?
    Wouldn't it be an awful sin,
    If they were covered with a diaper pin?
    Oh where will the dimples be?
    :smile:
    Raise your hand if you ever heard that song!!!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

I have always had them, even when I was 27 pounds heavier. I think it's a genetic thing, either you have them or you don't. I wasn't fit when weighed 198 pounds at 5'5''. However, they do look better now. :)

I, on the other hand, have never had them. Even when I was at my tiniest weight in High School. It's just the way I was made.
    Sometimes I look in the mirror and think I see a hint of them but other than that, they're not there. I think they're sexy, on guys and girls. I can't see my own back so I don't really mind that I don't have them. lol
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Gives you something to aim for...
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Because they're sexy
    quoted for truth.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Anyone with back dimples...feel free to send a friend request. RAWR
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Gives you a better grip from the back side
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options

Not true, anyone can have them. I had them when I was chubby and out of shape just because I worked on my back muscles for two weeks. And just two days ago I saw someone in the locker room with them, and she was NOT fit at all anywhere.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

They're actually formed by a certain ligament, so a very thin person might not have them, and an overweight person still might.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I have them. I really dislike mine (I just don't think they look good on me for some reason), but think they're really hot on a guy. I don't know. I just...I just want to touch them.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Back dimples are akin to a thigh gap - some people want them, some people don't, but the quest for either is pointless unless you are designed to have them.