Need more motivation!!

Options
I have been working on getting back to a healthy weight for a year and a half. I have lost 80 lbs, but I seem to have plateaued and am getting discouraged. Between that and the cold weather, I have been less motivated than usual. I currently teach TurboKick 3 mornings a week at a local gym, and am doing TurboFire other days. My workouts are not as much of a problem as my eating. Welcoming any new friends that would be motivators and positive role models.

Replies

• mhenkel0506
    Options
    Ms. Torgerson, what does one say to the person that motivates them? Seriously, you have to "keep on tryin'" so the rest of us will too! I agree, the food thing is my problem too (especially after Halloween, ouch). You are doing the right things, just keep at it! Take each day as a new opportunity. You are doing awesome!
  • BAUMSHEL
    Options
    You're not alone, girlfriend. I feel like I'm on a slippery slope--just plain lazy and unmotivated. The Biggest Loser posted this quote the other day and it spoke LOUDLY to me, "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."-Jillian That's me--the non-planner...I need to get my act together. Thanks for posting. I'm glad it's not just me. Here's to a better week, next week!