It's TMI Tuesday!

Options

Replies

• WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    not my TMI, but something i have seen on here...

logging when and how long you had sex as exercise in your public exercise diary is just a bit TMI in my opinion.

People do this?! :laugh:
  • Dunkelheit666
    Dunkelheit666 Posts: 223 Member
    Options

logging when and how long you had sex as exercise in your public exercise diary is just a bit TMI in my opinion.

well, it burns cals doesnt it? Unless you suck at it
  • VeggieloverLilly
    Options
    I just coughed up a load of mucous.
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options

Er....when I have sex, it's a workout! Cha-ching!
    My TMI

1) I have a high sex drive and when I get laid, I get laid 5 or 6 times during the night/morning. And I seriously need to count that **** as exercise. And I've found so many different calorie estimates for sex, plus it really depends on position.

2) I've been wondering how BDSM factors into my calorie burning. Do I get a few more calories out of the increased heart rate involved in being tied up or the healing involved from receiving a nasty spanking? O.O

3) I have Irritable bowel constipated type and it really blows not being able to get accurate weigh ins because you haven't pooped in 4 or 5 days.

I'm just full of TMI today!!!
  • 18guyhornet
    18guyhornet Posts: 195 Member
    Options

Just shot coffee out my nose! Thanks!!!

• ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: I vomitted last night and stupid me I was wearing my glasses in the process and if fell into the toilet and I had to fish them out. GROSS! Needless to say it made me puke more.
  • Dunkelheit666
    Options

My TMI

1) I have a high sex drive and when I get laid, I get laid 5 or 6 times during the night/morning. And I seriously need to count that **** as exercise. And I've found so many different calorie estimates for sex, plus it really depends on position.

2) I've been wondering how BDSM factors into my calorie burning. Do I get a few more calories out of the increased heart rate involved in being tied up or the healing involved from receiving a nasty spanking? O.O

3) I have Irritable bowel constipated type and it really blows not being able to get accurate weigh ins because you haven't pooped in 4 or 5 days.

I think i'm in love!
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    TMI? today i got out of the shower...looked down and realized i could see im clearly female for the first time in a long time!
  • cloe31
    cloe31 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I shave my *kitten*, but i do not expect a rim job. I just like a clean wipe.

That's too funny!!
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    My TMI

Braggart. :grumble:
  • want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    WOW you have blow TMI tuesday out of the water

My TMI

• want2belean
    Options
    I got gas...alot of gas..
  • want2belean
    Options
    WOW..TMI tuesday can be lots of fun...Listening to everbody..
    I shave my *kitten*, but i do not expect a rim job. I just like a clean wipe.

That's too funny!!
  • macjenkins
    macjenkins Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    K folks, julieam517 says it's TMI Tuesday... so what can you share that is simply.... "TOO MUCH INFORMATION" ?????????????

Ok....... GO! LOL

Ok, ok... I'll go first...

My report of TMI..... is that I need to "get some" if ya know what I mean......... :wink:

Ok, who is next? LOL

I am on the other end of the spectrum... I got some this morning from the hubby! Tap that Tuesday baby lol :laugh:

Same here! Great way to get in that morning workout ;)
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Now that I take Spirulina every day I poop every morning. It's wonderful!

I also trim my back end, however I *do* expect a rim job. :wink:
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    i dont feel hydrated unless i pee clear

Isn't that a fact, not TMI?

No, some vitamins you take will make your pee more yellow. Your body gets rid of some of the excess vitamins and minerals it doesn't use.
  • Emma_Problema
    Options
    My TMI

Braggart. :grumble:

Maybe. But trust me, even as a lady it's often more of a pain in the A** than it is awesome. Sometimes people just want to go to sleep. Sometimes I just need to go to sleep.
  • Dunkelheit666
    Options

a woman after my own heart!
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Emma_Problema
    Options

Wham bam thank you ma'am!!!
This discussion has been closed.