Sports Bra

Options
2»

Replies

• Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular underwire bra underneath a sports bra. It gives me armor plated boobs.
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    For high impact workouts, I love the Shock Absorber MAX Sports bra's.
    They keep everything where it should be, and if your top heavy (I'm a 32E) they're a god send.
  • Doesntplaynice82
    Doesntplaynice82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am a 32H and wear the panachi sports bra, you can find it on bare necessities website. They are expensive but I paid good money for my chest and I am going to make them last!!!

Ladies that are top heavy i promise this will be the greatest bra you will ever wear, i can run for hours and my puppies stay in place!! Just keep in mind when ordering they come in UK sizing so use the conversion chart.

My favorite part about them is that they are moisture wicking and underwire lined with silicone padding, they lift and seperate so each boob is supported seperate!!
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorbers

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/

You can get them in most sports shops here, Debenhams etc.......However, I did get my last one in an outlet mall and only paid £16.00 for one, or wait for the sales to get a good deal.
  • Sibby123
    Options
    Thanks guys :D
  • Alexisevonne
    Options
    There are a lot of factors when it comes to buying a sports bra, but this is an article that I used when buying my own... it has a great FAQ section that I think will be really beneficially to you!

http://blog.brayola.com/sports-bra-help/

Happy bra shopping :)
  • heartrun
    Options
    Encapsulation and compression are both important, so many of these basic cotton sports bras still don't give me the right support and I'm smaller chested. I have a Zella bra that I like. You definitely get what you pay for in sports bras, so I will spend a little more to get something comfortable that works. For larger chested sports bras, heart & core makes supportive sports bras with cups that encapsulate and compress and without underwire. Plus, they go by your actual bra size, instead of small/medium/large so you get a better fit.