ENGAGED!! Goal-Loose 70 lbs (10months) FRIENDS PLEASE??

Options
Looking for supportive ladies to hold me accountable (checking in and responding to posts) !!! Bio noted on side of my profile... Thanks for your time!! Lets drop these pounds!!!

Replies

• WalterJim
    Options
    I am engaged as well and looking to lose 20 pounds or so! Wedding date is 9/28/2013. I added you!
  • stephske2
    Options
    Hi! I'm engaged as well and working to loose 40+ lbs. I have 8 months ago. We can do this!!
  • illuminaughty576
    Options
    Meee! I got engages a few months back and now i"m determined to be at my goal weight by my wedding!:) add me!:)
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I'm not engaged but I can offer support!
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the engagement! Sending you a friend request!:smile:
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Destanie_Robyn Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi all, also engaged.. wanting to lose 23 more lbs before I get the dress :) Wedding is 8/31 or following weekend 2013 :) feel free to add
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I want to lose 70 lbs for my wedding too (13 down so far)...I have until Fall 2014 but want to be at goal by September 2013.
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I WAS engaged.. and planning for a wedding March 23rd... but since that didn't work out I'm now losng weight/toning up (I had a baby at the end of May) as a birthday gift to myself (end of March). :-)

Congrats on your engagement.. you can do it!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Congratualtion.. you can do it.. I have found joining a 30 day challenge has helped me stay focus...
  • sabrakay1
    sabrakay1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your engagement! And for making the choice to join MFP :) I am not engaged, but I have been married for 23 years. I'll be happy to offer you support and encouragement as you get ready for your day. I'll add you....
  • emboch
    emboch Posts: 60
    Options
    I am engaged as well! Looking to lose 20 more pounds before my wedding which is not until July 2014. Feel free to add me for support and motivation!! Best of luck to you in your journey to a healthier lifestyle
  • irisherin82
    irisherin82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you, and any other ladies feel free to add me! I've been engaged for a little over a year and we've finally set a date and made a deposit for the place we're having it! Our wedding date is 10/26/2013 and I'd like to lose about 55lbs by then, or more if I'm able to :) I'd be smaller than my fiance has ever seen me, which would be amazing!

I have the motivation (now that the date is set) but I'd love to have some friends who are motivated for the same reason, who can hold me accountable and we can reach our goals together :) Lets do this! (I feel like I've said that before, and I dont want to say it again)
  • MzzNkki
    Options
    I am engaged as well and looking to lose 20 pounds or so! Wedding date is 9/28/2013. I added you!

Great!! Congrats!! I havnt set a date yet ... he just proposed on Sat 11/3/12 !! Super excited. Thanks for the add. I am positive youll loose the 20 your looking to by the time of the wedding!!
  • MzzNkki
    Options
    Hi! I'm engaged as well and working to loose 40+ lbs. I have 8 months ago. We can do this!!

Wonderful!!! Thank you for replying!
  • leeannjf
    Options
    im engaged also and want to shake off 60 pounds by next november for the big day. congrats on your engagement
  • MzzNkki
    Options
    Meee! I got engages a few months back and now i"m determined to be at my goal weight by my wedding!:) add me!:)

Looks like you would like to loose 25 lbs!! Thats totally doable! Friend request sent. :-)
  • MzzNkki
    Options
    I'm not engaged but I can offer support!

Thats awesome!! I will support back on your weight loss journey !!
  • MzzNkki
    Options
    Congrats on the engagement! Sending you a friend request!:smile:

Thanks for your support!!
  • MzzNkki
    Options
    Hi all, also engaged.. wanting to lose 23 more lbs before I get the dress :) Wedding is 8/31 or following weekend 2013 :) feel free to add

Congrats ... your goal is totally doable!! Friend req accepted!! ;-)
  • BurkYoung
    Options
    ... engaged huh !?!?!?!?! Sounds to me like your guy(s) love you the way you are :-) Glad you want to be more healthy and live longer with him !!!!! ... or her I guess lololol

Cardiac issues are the number one killer of women in the US...

All Females, All Ages Percent*
    1) Heart disease 24.5
    2) Cancer 21.7
    3) Stroke 6.5
    4) Chronic lower respiratory diseases 5.9
    5) Alzheimer's disease 4.6
    6) Unintentional injuries 3.5
    7) Diabetes 2.8
    8) Influenza and pneumonia 2.5
    9) Kidney disease 2.0
    10) Septicemia 1.6