I only have 100 calories left today!!!!

Options

Replies

• disline
    disline Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Have a dance party with the kids!!! Clean the house!! Rake the leaves!! Play hide and seek.....tag....skip, run, jump just do :D
  • Chikipiwi
    Chikipiwi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Veggie stir fry.... Only veggies, garlic and soy sauce. It's a staple for me!

^ This and (0 cals) Shirataki noodles... yummy!
  • TheeGeeMarie
    TheeGeeMarie Posts: 59 Member
    Options

My plan is to shake violently in the voting line to burn as much as possible while skipping my workout to do my civic duty.

This made me laugh. I actually just got back from voting. There was a weirdly long line for it being 1:30 in the afternoon, so I stood in tree pose while I waited. People looked at me funny.

OP - try to work out, but if you can't, just go over and start fresh tomorrow. I agree with previous posters who look at their weekly average. That's what I do.

Scramble a few egg whites with a bunch of veggies and serve over spinach with 2 tablespoons of salsa. Delicious. Just make sure to drink plenty of water too, because store bought salsa is usually nuts with sodium... The fresh kind you can buy in the produce section is actually pretty decent on sodium, but that's kind of off topic since I'm sure you don't have time to run the store if you're not sure you'll have time to work out.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Only 100 calories left? What is your calorie goal to begin with (your diary is closed)? Perhaps your goal is too low.

If you can't get in a workout or some cardio, just eat a light, healthy meal and forget about it. Perhaps you can burn some extra calories tomorrow. One day is not a big deal. We all have them.

Planning ahead is key. 100 left means the OP could benefit from planning ahead! The goals are not too low...
  • Greg3705
    Greg3705 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Make a huge salad with a vinaigrette dressing
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

My plan is to shake violently in the voting line to burn as much as possible while skipping my workout to do my civic duty.

This made me laugh. I actually just got back from voting. There was a weirdly long line for it being 1:30 in the afternoon, so I stood in tree pose while I waited. People looked at me funny.

Awww, you're most welcome. I love the idea of tree pose while in line. Fantastic!
  • TimeFourMe
    TimeFourMe Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Only 100 calories left? What is your calorie goal to begin with (your diary is closed)? Perhaps your goal is too low.

If you can't get in a workout or some cardio, just eat a light, healthy meal and forget about it. Perhaps you can burn some extra calories tomorrow. One day is not a big deal. We all have them.

Diary is open now. I used to eat 1200 but finding that harder to do... Changed the settings but still is hard. Did great the first month... Harder as I keep going. So thankfully for all ths support.
  • AnniePenny
    AnniePenny Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    whatever you do, just eat! Don't skip dinner just cuz you had a big lunch. You should probably eat a light dinner, but don't worry about going over your cals every now and then. If you skip dinner, you may end up binging later if you get real hungry, then you'll be worse off than if you have a light healthy dinner that puts you over.

I agree with this!
  • TimeFourMe
    Options

Planning ahead is key. 100 left means the OP could benefit from planning ahead! The goals are not too low...

No... Goal is not too low... I had a plan... But kept nibbling. Next plan is avoidance... Hold out for quality pizza in smaller quantity . :)
  • simplyrere
    Options
    Like everyone is saying. See if you can get some excercise in today. Don't sweat it you're doing great!
  • 00Melyanna00
    00Melyanna00 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    One egg and some veggies. Or go out for a walk and then eat more. Chances are those 100 calories aren't accurate anyway, so any light dinner should do.
  • missytrishy
    missytrishy Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Exercise and earn more calories.

^^^ This! Is this not obvious?
  • linzisparkles
    linzisparkles Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Eat dinner as normal and move on don't feel bad, tomorrow is a new day....

Yes! Feeling bad about your choice may trigger a binge!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You had almost 700 calories left over yesterday. Consider them rollover minutes.
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I agree with some more exercise, if you can fit it in. :) But if I need a low cal and filling dinner, I'll go for: a black bean burger patty, salad and steamed veggies... Yum!
  • TimeFourMe
    Options
    Yes... Of course I know what to do.... This site is all about support. Thanks again to you all. One kid down and one more off to dreamland then I am sticking a video in. Will have salmon and salad for dinner tonight and just filled up my water bottle.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    A jumbo egg
  • tracymnx
    tracymnx Posts: 105
    Options
    dust-margery-dawes-little-britain-demotivational-poster-1217358276.jpg

Lol love this.

But seriously, if it was me I would eat a regular dinner then move on, tomorrow is another day and its no big deat to eat over your cal limit once in a while.
  • mrincredible93
    Options
    I've found myself doing 20 minurtes of jumping jacks in my living room at 11PM to avoid going to bed on the minus side. If sticking with the program is important enough, you'll find what works and do it.
    Eat less or exercise more. It's not rocket science!!
  • Flowers4Julia
    Flowers4Julia Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I'd say eat only IF you are actually hungry! (sometimes pizza or too much of it would fill me up for the rest of the day!)

Another thought is when/if you eat make it low carb since pizza probably just blew out your carb allotment for the day. :sick:

If you haven't exercised already then go ahead, but don't get trapped in the "exercise to eat more" trap. It'll bite ya in the butt every time if you make it a habit.

Good Luck!