Im dying for a baked potato!!!! :O

Options
13»

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    With crunchy skin that was spayed with butter and then spinkled with seasalt and pepper.......................Sorry i am always starving around this time of day (which is 3:30pm) AND TODAY I AM CRAVING A CRUNCHY SKINNED BAKED POTATO.. So today after work i am going to the store to buy the biggest one i can find. :laugh: Any ideas for fillings???? Thinkin lite sour cream. :love:

Sounds good to me! I like broccoli with my potatoes. And steak.
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! I'm just so glad you're actually getting the potato!!! lol

Me too. I was really worried that the OP was going to ask us the best way to avoid eating it because it would immediately cause a 1000-lb gain. Good job appreciating a nutritious vegetable! I had a gigantic baked potato a few nights ago with Mexican crumbling cheese (cojito or something) that we bought from someone in a parking lot who had made it at her house. I think the danger of possible poisoning made it that much more delicious.

LOL At your dangerous cheesy potato~living on the edge!! :laugh: :wink: :laugh: :wink:
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    So if you just eat the skin, how would u log it. The fillings would be simple but is there a listing for baked potato skin only ? Sounds so good, I have leftover chili & I know what to do with it tomorrow !
  • kandilynn03
    kandilynn03 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I like to do fajita chicken strips, broccoli, and sour cream and cheese.

NOW I want a baked potato. I'm putting it on my grocery list.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I swear I am the only person in the world that HATES baked potatoes
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Ketchup. Try it before you bash it.

I'll dip my leftover potato in ketchup after all the rest of the toppings are done... mmmmmmm.....
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options

Yessss had this for dinner. So good!
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Ok so ditch the melted butter - you don't need it if you are gonna stuff it...

now have a stuffing of cooked spinach, fresh tomato, a tablespoon of sunflower seeds, the scooped out potato, fresh basil, half a garlic clove, fresh cracked black pepper, a bit of sharp aged cheddar cheese baked in an oven or under a griller (broiler for you US folk) and serve with plain greek yogurt with chopped chives in it.

mmmmmmmmmm.
  • Allyice
    Allyice Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That sounds... FREAKING AMAZING!!
    If I wasn't on this diet I'd top it up with loads of cheese, bacon and sour cream with sweet chilli sauce... ohh god.... a healtheir version might be low fat cottage cheese, hot sauce and tuna.
  • emwaitexo
    Options
    Ever tried sweet potatoes? They also come in french fry form. They are so yummy, and really healthy for you! Just be careful with what you put on it, the most I would add is a tiny pinch of brown sugar, its so good!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Ranch dressing.
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Schnuddelbuddel Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Mmmmhhh... cold topping: cottage cheese, chives and fresh black pepper....
    OR hot topping: sauteed spinach/onion with just a pinch of nutmeg and the tiniest amount of cream and/or cubed Feta on top!! Yum!!!!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Yummy ideas....