Walk Away the Pounds 3mile walk.. I did the math!!

Options
Hey everyone!
I've really enjoyed myfitnesspal.com and all of the topics posted here! I did all the math conversions :noway: for the 3 mile walk of "Walk Away the Pounds- Super Fat Burning" and it turns out it is a 38minute walk that burns 462 calories!! You are walking at about 4.74 mph, but I rounded up to 4.75 because I did not know how to account for all of the arm movements with the weights. :huh: So, if you do the video to the speed they have you at, and do nothing but the walking.... it's 462 calories!! WHOOHOO!! If I figure out how to add the arm movements I'll let you know!! :bigsmile:

Ashley from Evansville, IN

Replies

• 140faith
    Options
    Hi Ashley,

I just finished the 4 Mile Super Challenge from the "Walk Away the Pounds Intensity Walk" from 2006. I was wondering if you are familiar with that DVD and if so have you done the math conversions for that workout as well? By the way, thanks for your post. Kind of neat to see another fan of the "Walk Away" and I plan to pick up the workout you did as it sounds like a great calorie burner . Keep moving girl!