NSV - Working past my brain

Options
So, Was quite happy after my walk/jog today. Well, I have been walking/jogging every other day. Now, This past weekend was day 3 I did it with my husband and was the first time outside on our Super hilly road. I mean it. really steep. I was super sore the next day and still a little sore today. Usually It would come to this day in a workout or something then I would be like "Oh I can skip one day since I am a tiny bit sore." Well that day becomes 2 then 3 and so on. Today my mind was telling me that. Still some sore. Well, instead of sitting there and skipping it I got on the treadmill walked and slightly jogged a mile. A mile is my usual right now. I was shocked I actually got up. This is a victory for me because never before would I have done it this is usually the point I give in. The point I usually go I can't do this. I never made it past day 3. I think it is a combination of the first 5k in March with my sister and mom who are both overweight too. Not wanting to let them down and my husband support. He has promised me little presents for ever 10 miles I run or walk. He bought me a paracord bracelet for my first 10 miles which takes to today I have 6miles to run/walk til I get it from him.So happy :] sorry just had to share :P May be a bit lame.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!