Alternate day juice fasting ok here?

Options
My plan is to try to do alternate day juice fasting. Primarily green juices as I need to watch my sugar. You start with a dinner so part of the time you are sleeping anyway. So it would be FD(fast dinner), FB, FL, ED(eat dinner), EB, EL, etc. I am going to skip Sundays so my days will stay the same and I can plan weekends better. I am thinking 1200 - 1500 calorie healthy meals when not juice fasting. That's the tentative plan...anyway.

Just wondering if anyone here does anything like that..... Would be nice to have support, buddies.... Jo :happy:

Replies

• Amlong1977
    Amlong1977 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Beware! That's probably not going to go over very well here. Personally I wouldn't do it because it's not a sustainable lifestyle change. What's going to happen when you go back to eating everyday? Eating 1200-1500 calories daily & moderate exercise would be a better idea for losing weight & keeping it off. Good luck whatever you decide! =)
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    why put yourself through all that work and expense and time?

if you have nothing else to do I guess it would be something to do...it wont kill you but really,,,why?
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    If you can eat a slightly lower calorie, full and balanced diet every day and lose weight (people do it all the time, check out success stories), then why would you restrict yourself like that?