Hooray- i lost this week!

Options
I was really miserable last week, as despite working out 5 days that week, and eating VERY sensibly, i didnt lose.
But i carried on anyway....and this week i have lost 2lbs!!!

I just wanted to shout it from the rooftops..but thought i'd post on here instead!

Replies

• PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    Congrats Claire!!! Shout Away!!
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Congratulations! :drinker:
  • littlemissyme
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! I myself lost 2lbs this week so I know exactly how you feel.
  • claire30
    claire30 Posts: 153
    Options
    Thanks guys,
    i am actually so proud of myself for carrying on after last week, as it would have been so easy to give up and think it wasnt working!! But thats a choice, and NOT one that i took!
    I chose to carry on, with the amazing support of people on here, and them explaining why i probably wouldnt lose straight away, but may lose inches (which i have-1 and a half inches from my tummy)!!
    I am so happy right now!!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! Go Claire!! I know the feeling.. but when you get that loss you know its all worth it in the end! Keep up the good work :)
  • claire30
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • karensp
    karensp Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    well done honey, are you a friday weigher??? I am!! Add me as a friend if you like to keep an eye on how each other is doing xx
    I lost 7lb this week yayyy

:happy:
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Congrats!!! That's terrific!
  • claire30
    Options
    well done honey, are you a friday weigher??? I am!! Add me as a friend if you like to keep an eye on how each other is doing xx
    I lost 7lb this week yayyy

:happy:

I am a friday weigher!! Will add you as a friend too!!
    Well done, 7lbs is great!
  • claire30
    Options
    Oh, and i have also lost an inch and a half off my tummy, and an inch off each thigh!!

Karensp-i have added you as a friend now!