LADIES....PMS problems?

Options
2»

Replies

• Ofaatu
    Ofaatu Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I too was wondering why all of a sudden I was wanting to eat crap and not stop. Then looked at the calender and realised af was on her way in 5 or so days. Yay. To all those ladies having problems with pain etc, try vitex. I started taking it about 3 months ago and its really helped with cramping and lightened the bleeding etc.
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    i don't have any issues with this. It's probably because i am so awsome. :indifferent:
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I go easy on the exercise on day 1. But I get out and walk because if I just sit around it makes everything worse. I leave a little wiggle room in my daily calories for a few squares of chocolate or some extra chocolate milk.

Next day it's back to work. I take some Aleve if I need to and go on with my day. Do I feel like crap? Sure. Do I feel worse if I eat a bunch of junk/comfort food and sit around all day? You bet.

You can't control your hormones but you can control how you handle them. IMO saying eating and not working out during you TOM is something you "have no control over" is a cop-out. Don't let yourself get away with it. You can do it. We all can.

once again..this ^^^ :)