Is there something...

Options
rozsbluejay
rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
You can't say at all or anyone on your main accounts because it may cause problems. Like for example people posting too many pictures of their children.

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite sure what you mean. Care to elaborate?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    What are you talking about?

And most social media sites have a way to hide certain people. Since you know, you find people posting "too many pictures of their children" offensive.

You know a lot of people use social media as a way for family and friends to keep up....
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    *blinks* Huh?

GC1et.jpg
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

And most social media sites have a way to hide certain people. Since you know, you find people posting "too many pictures of their children" offensive.

You know a lot of people use social media as a way for family and friends to keep up....

You have kids? How dare you post pictures!! I'm so offended.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

Oh you watch out.... Pretty soon. New kid pic. Every hour. On the hour. Like CNN. HA!
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    what????
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    ESL?
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

Oh you watch out.... Pretty soon. New kid pic. Every hour. On the hour. Like CNN. HA!

Nooo!! This is unfriend-worthy.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    What are you talking about OP? :ohwell:
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    ???