1 year on MFP and NO weight loss

Options
So, I have been keeping track of my food and exercise for a whole year now. And I have not lost one single pound. I haven't found my special motivation to work harder than I need to. I am only doing well enough to not gain weight. Which is better than nothing. But, I need to exercise more, and tone my muscles...:grumble: ...I just can't get myself to do it.

Replies

• rlinson
    rlinson Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well at least you are doing something!! Even keeping track of your food and exercise lets you know where you are at and helps you make better decisions. I hope you find that special motivation that will jump start the weight loss!
  • roydavidson
    Options
    Have you tried joining a group that has a weekly meeting to get some extra inspiration and motivation? In my experience this is often the tipping point that gets and keeps poeple on track.

Not sure where you are in the country, but I run a Community Weight Loss Challenge here in Swindon that gets exceptional results and could perhaps recommend one near where you live.
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    ... are you on any medications that may inhibit weight-loss?
  • tlynnweb
    tlynnweb Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    What was your calorie range? Exercise goals? Basically what did you have MFP set at? Maybe there's something there. If you were feeling really brave, you could open up your food diary to let others see it and maybe someone can critique it for you to find some problem areas? I don't know???? Just brainstorming! Hope you find what works for you.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    If you make your food journal public maybe we can make any suggestions that could help.
  • Marcy79
    Marcy79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    If you make your food journal public maybe we can make any suggestions that could help.

I agree