DVD - all rounder?

Options
Hi. Does anyone have any suggestions for an exercise DVD that sort of targets all areas? Or as many as possible? I have a good selection of DVD;s, but they all really just target one thing... so its great doing them, but when I move from one DVD to the next I'm huffing and puffing or else can feel the strain on my muscles and I don't like or want that.
Thanks!

PS most of my DVD's are from Jillan Michaels - 6 pack 6 week, 30 day shred, banish fat boost metabolism, no more trouble zones (haven't done the last 2 yet), walk away the pounds, pilates (although only have the Pilates for dummy dvd and am looking for a new one if anyone has any suggestions). I loved the 6 pack 6 week one, nice work on the old fat stomach and some cardio, but its killing my back (am now on week 3), so have had to alternate it with other exercise, can't do it 5 days in a row. Routines that are about 35min max are perfect for me re the kids at home, sometimes I can do one of 1 hour, but not often

Replies

• AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I know you want something all in one workout, so this is probably not helpful. I really enjoy ChaLEAN Extreme. Like you, I'm a busy mom who needs to get my workout done fast. The workouts in this set are all around 45 mins or less. Weights 3 times a week, targeting upper and lower body each time just different parts (i.e. biceps / triceps and lunges; upper back and squats, etc). They are short but effective. It's how I lost my baby weight the first time around. I just recently started these up again to get me through the holidays. If you have questions about these, let me know I'd be happy to fill you in more. :)
  • Jerijoy
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE anything Jillian Michaels! You mentioned the No More Trouble Zones. That is my all time favorite total body workout. That will touch quite a few areas. Highly reccomend it! It's not one to do every day or anything, and you will most likely be sore after doing it the first time. Be sure to let yourself recover, don't try to do it everyday 5 days in a row or anything. I recently tried Jillian's Extreme Shed & Shred, another great total body workout! You can try to do these longer videos a few times a week then fill in the other days with the shorter ones (30 Day Shred, 6wk 6pk, etc) and of course some cardio :-)
  • sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your replies ladies. I"m going to give No More Trouble Zones a try - maybe tomorrow morning :-) as I decided to take this morning off from exercise.. ;-)
    ChaLEAN Extreme sounds good, I will look that one up.
    Oh, I wish there was a magic tablet that helped us to exercise and lose weight.....