Im new to fitness pal

Options
ok so i just had a baby 9-14-09 and i have about 5 ilbs to lose. pre baby weight i fluctuated around 145. i weighed myself this morning and i am 152. and i cant seem to manage to loose it/ i work out 4 times a week at least/ starting today i am starting a new food plan which will be yogurt instead of the special k cereal for breakfast. my lean cusines for lunch and well whatever we decide for dinner/ and nothing after 6:00. hope it work.

Replies

• caroldavis
    Options
    You know that 5lbs is the hardest to lose, hang in there and don't give up!! good luck.....
    Carol
  • MelissaKay82
    Options
    Good Luck!!! You can do it!!! :)
  • MelissaKay82
    Options
    Good Luck!!! You can do it!!! :):happy:
  • aimmail
    Options
    I think it is more challenging when there are only a "few" pounds to lose as it is more difficult to see progress and feel like you are achieving your goal. Just try to be patient and consistent. Of course, it is easy for me to say as I am not patient in these matters!

Entering your food intake and seeing what you consume is quite helpful. I am less likely to snack on my go-to treats when I know I have to account for it in my food diary! I did eat a box of Thin Mints yesterday so it does not ALWAYS work (-:

Stay positive!