FRIDAY MOTIVATION DAY!

Options
I just wanted to say that everyday there are many new people that join and then there are some of us older mfp fans. No matter where you are in your weightloss process, one thing to always remember is that WE ARE IN THIS THING TOGETHER!

MFP is a great source of inspiration and a tool of great success. I have lost weight on this before and gained some, but then lost again! The few things to remember is that :

a) always stay focused!
b) we can do this
c) every day is a new day in the battle against being unhealthy and overweight/obese
d) we are changing the way we think
e) life is short, so enjoy it a little and let lose
f) eat healthy, exercise and if you lose weight along the way, good for you!

Here's my rant for friday...hope you have a lovely weekend!

Educate yourself and then others.

God bless.

Replies

• Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I needed that today.

Have a happy Friday.:flowerforyou:
  • bobbachops
    Options
    Thanks Mangoaddict! This is my 1st week on here and I've already lost 3lbs but could feel motivation slipping for weekend, but think you've just spurred me on.
  • mctipton
    Options
    Awsome post Mangoaddict! I've been at this for a few weeks now and the motivation comes and goes. I always know I can come on MFP and read posts like this one and get that motivation back!! Thanks so much for your positive outlook!

Happy Day! :flowerforyou:
  • jamieseward
    Options
    Wow!!!! Way to go on your weight loss!!! Good for you!:happy:
  • startfromscratch
    Options
    Mangoaddict, thanks for that! I really need the motivation today because weekends are always the worst for me. Thanks so much!!!
  • Billo
    Billo Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks... I have been really bad today and have been beating myself up about it all day.... but you're right i have to stay focused! :)
  • IUChelle423
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • rrlucero
    Options
    Love love love this post, especially going into the weekend - my hardest days of the week to slip :blushing:

I also love this bullet point and I really do have to remind myself of this everyday. It's really not about losing weight anymore, but changing my life for the better!

f) eat healthy, exercise and if you lose weight along the way, good for you!

Everyone have a happy and healthy weekend! :happy: