Down 57 Pounds! Met a personal goal this morning!

Options
So this morning I stepped on the scale, 180 pounds! I am down 57 pounds now.

This is HUGE for me! HUGE!!! This was a personal goal I set back in May after I entered onderland. It has taken me a bit longer than I planned to get to 180 but that was my own fault because I wasn't staying consistent with my eating. I was getting off track with my eating way too often. For weeks I would get down on myself because of where I could be had I just stayed on track. I've learned to let that go, I can't change the past, but I can make the right decisions to mold my future. I learned to be patient with myself, take the bumps as they come, and I continued to get myself back on track week after week. I am determined and I am committed to the cause! I want to get healthy and STAY healthy! And once again, I have proven to myself that I CAN DO THIS!!!!

I have to say thank you to all of my friends here on MFP! They are wonderful and so very supportive and week after week continue to cheer me on. I am so very thankful for each one of you!!! I am also so very thankful that I found MFP. I have learned so much in the short time I've been here.

December 2011 - This was my I NEED TO CHANGE photo!
Before_237_Full_1-1.jpg

November 2012
November_180_Full_sm.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!