I'm sick of it!

tracypk
tracypk Posts: 233 Member
I feel like I am budgeted and regulated in every aspect of my life. Granted I impose these restrictions on myself, but I'm getting sick of it. My money is budgeted, my food is budgeted, my time is budgeted...I'm feeling trapped. I am naturally a free spirit. I love being spontaneous. Anyone else feel this way?

end rant

Replies

• Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    I feel like I am budgeted and regulated in every aspect of my life. Granted I impose these restrictions on myself, but I'm getting sick of it. My money is budgeted, my food is budgeted, my time is budgeted...I'm feeling trapped. I am naturally a free spirit. I love being spontaneous. Anyone else feel this way?

end rant

So you're sick of your self-imposed restrictions? If only there was a glaring solution...
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member

end rant

So you're sick of your self-imposed restrictions? If only there was a glaring solution...
    Yes I know it's in my power to change it. It's the goals of having these restrictions that keep me going.
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    tumblr_lypod8I0el1roy4y5o1_500.gif
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    Yes. :cry:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member

How soon until Cranktastic starts singing the song?

BTW... adorable gif.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member

Stealing! So cute.
  • toottoots
    toottoots Posts: 67 Member
    how about you can lose can many pounds as you want - literally, go nuts.

You can save as much money as you want - whatever ever number you decide - you can.

you can pay as many bills there are - just to be wild.

you can spend time with working/family/home and STILL find time for weight management - pretty impressive.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member

You can save as much money as you want - whatever ever number you decide - you can.

you can spend time with working/family/home and STILL find time for weight management - pretty impressive.

:flowerforyou:
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member

You're a half-glass full kinda of person, aren't you? :) Great attitude and advice!
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    that much structure would drive me insane.
  • Briko3
    Briko3 Posts: 266 Member

end rant

Haha..growing up sucks doesn't it? I think all successful people feel that way to some extent. Sure beats the stress of being unhealthy/in debt/poor, etc., which is the alternative!
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Did you inadvertently post this topic here instead of facebook?
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member

end rant

I think you're looking at this from completely the wrong perspective. What you call trapped, I call responsibilty.
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    I think you're looking at this from completely the wrong perspective. What you call trapped, I call responsibilty.

BOOM
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member

end rant
    The money & time budget does upset me mostly because I am giving most of my day to work. How I see it is...I do my job & nothing more. I don't spend extra hours (not to mention no overtime pay) and really don't "go the extra mile" at work. I do what I'm paid to do and if that doesn't give me any chance for advancement...then so be it. I don't live to work. It's only a means to an end.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member

end rant

Sometimes. Usually when I'm tired. Take a long hard look at the parameters you've set yourself. List the benefits and drawbacks, quantify the results of that structure you set in place. Are the results worth it overall? Continue on. Not worth it on a cost/benefit analysis? Restructure.

In the meantime chill out a bit doing something indulgent just for you. Read a book in the bathtub or have a mani/pedi. :flowerforyou:
  • SillyFitMe
    SillyFitMe Posts: 130 Member
    Just make new goals to be fat, lazy, and poor and have fun!!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,654 Member

end rant

Haha..growing up sucks doesn't it? I think all successful people feel that way to some extent. Sure beats the stress of being unhealthy/in debt/poor, etc., which is the alternative!

Exactly! Welcome to adultery.... er, I mean Adulthood!
  • hunkycanuck
    hunkycanuck Posts: 60 Member
    [/quote]

[/quote]

^^^This, as much as it sucks to hear it.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Just make new goals to be fat, lazy, and poor and have fun!!

That would be college years, right?