NSV can finally wear my fav ring again :)

Options
arozman2
arozman2 Posts: 27 Member
Finnaaalllly, i can slip on and off the gorgeous ring my boyfriend bought me for my 18th birthday a couple years ago. Such an exciting thing, i've finally realized how important drinking enough water is haha, definitely works with flushing out the toxins and helping keep your water weight down, WOO :)

Replies

• xxMyWeighxx
    Options
    Awesome!! I'm happy for you :)
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! my rings are a little loose on me now, it's crazy how even our fingers and wrists can gain weight!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome feeling! I love NSVs like this. they're the little things that you don't really plan on happening, but when they do, they really make you smile. Congrats! :)
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    awesome~~~i can totally relate.... 2 wedding sets i can't wear anymore since i've went from a 9 to a 6 *and that one is too big now*

weird how i always thought i just had big hands.
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That was one of my goals. I really wanted to wear my size 5.5 wedding ring again without resizing it. It is a wonderful feeling to be able to wear my ring again!
  • stemab3
    Options
    Question, how much weight did you need to lose to get the rings back on? My wedding set no longer fits all together I can only wear the engaement ring alone! Hoping to be able to wear all 3 again by the new year!
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hazzah!!!
  • vcferlita
    Options
    That's a great one. Just wait till they start feeling loose.
  • leo02098
    leo02098 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! I had this NSV a few months ago and it felt great!! Way to go!
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    high 5!
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    <<<--- I as well...YAY for you!
  • arozman2
    arozman2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    im only down about 10-15 pounds, when i started being serious about MFP i was about 185 and now im about 174 but i fluctuate, but honestly i think its more about drinking enough water, because somedays even at this weight if i dont drink enough water or if i eat too much sodium the next day the ring is snug hahaha
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I also am in this same boat! I bought this pretty ring from my favorite store back in college (roughly a little over 10 years ago). It was when I was at my lowest college weight and thus my "skinniest" finger size. Now, it fits! I've been wearing it non-stop for a while now!

I've out grown all the rings I got last Christmas, my wedding/engagement band -- I've stair stepped down a line of rings that I'd gotten over the years that slowly my fingers got too pudgy for.

It's amazing how much things shrink that we wouldn't think they would! Like my feet -- who would have thought feet could get smaller?

Anyway, I digress. I'm rockin' the new ring too!! :D Congrats on being able to wear yours!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!