Trying to add recipes is driving me spare

Options
What am I doing wrong? I keep getting reports like "You have not added any Lunch foods yet" but I can't click on a portal to add a recipe. What am I missing?
Ca55ie

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Have you added foods from the database? You search the database in the box where you enter the food name and enter the item into your food diary from there.
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Go to FOODS----click MY FOODS---then (have it ready before you get here) add all the nutritional information, name and save....it isn't easy but if you have something that you make frequently that doesn't have a 'twin separated at birth' already in the database it can be worth it.

I try to find something similar first....also have developed an Ezzie's Generic meal. It's worth 100 calories so I can use it when I know the calories I've eaten but don't want to add a new food or look up a gazillion components.

So.....a main dish thats 400 calories gets added as 4 servings of Ezzies Generic.....a meal of 653 calories gets entered as 6.53 servings. This is a repeat but saves loads of time and frustration.