48lb lost in 8 months, and 15 years old!

Options
PicMonkeyCollage-1.png

So, this is me again (I posted a before and after photo post about 3 months ago, but these photos are more accurate) posing before and after..

It just so happens that the before picture (left) was taken on the very first day of dieting by one of my friends whilst we were messing about at lunchtime which I thought was quite impressive.. yet more coincidental, haha!)

I regularly keep getting friends congratulating me and asking me how I did it and I'm definitely recommending this website!

I'm keeping going now though, not far to go! :D

EDIT: So I realised I put my age after I saved the topic title.. hehe :)

Replies

• Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep up the great work.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    you prolly shouldnt be saying your age on here, but wtg
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    Don't post your age!! =( You're supposed to be 18 to be here..

Good job btw! You'll be glad you did it now rather than later!! =) Takes a lot to focus on weight loss that young.
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!
  • rednip3
    Options
    Thank you all! As for age, I realised that when I posted it but it was too late to change it. I doubt much would happen anyway :)
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    you go girl !!!!!! :D
  • KipDrordy
    KipDrordy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Nice to see a young person taking control of their weight. A lifestyle change at 15 is a lot easier than a lifestyle change at 45, and you're going to save yourself a lot of headaches going forward. Way to go!!!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Great job! My 17 year old daughter has lost 30 pounds since coming here. The most exciting thing about it is that you are learning better eating habits at a young age, and hopefully you will not struggle your whole life the way some of us have ! Congrats on your huge accomplishment!
  • AEcklar813
    AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up. I wish I would have started when I was 15 instead of 9yrs later.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. There is such a difference! :)
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very nice age to start doing something for you. Keep up the good work.
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    5 is right under 8 on the right side of the keyboard. definite typo :wink:
  • geekpryncess
    geekpryncess Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look great, good job!

Imo there shouldn't be an age restriction, at least if there was, it should be 13, not 18. Young people can benefit greatly from this site just as well as any adult!
  • makenoexcuses
    makenoexcuses Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That moment when you're eighteen and you're procrastinating so much that you can't even lose 10 pounds in a month.

This is really impressive and inspiring at the same time! Great job!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Nice to see a young person taking control of their weight. A lifestyle change at 15 is a lot easier than a lifestyle change at 45, and you're going to save yourself a lot of headaches going forward. Way to go!!!
    I completely agree with this poster!

Way to go is right!!!! You are doing great and setting yourself up for a long healthy life. :)
  • rednip3
    Options
    Thank you all! :D xxx
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Awesome job hun! You look great and sooo happy. Proud of you! Oh and I'm sure everyone understands you meant to say u are 18, the 5 key is right under the 8 key. coulda happened to anyone ;-)
  • LamoreauxSu
    LamoreauxSu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - way to go! Make your healthy changes a lifestyle and enjoy the journey. :)
  • alanbluecat
    Options
    That's awesome, well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!