• Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    "now that's what I'm talking about"

Makes me cringe every time I hear it!
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    no offense, but haters on this site need to continue their journey and not wine so much...

Don't stop, believing...
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    not a phrase

a word

Journey and the way it is overused on this site :sick:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    it is what it is
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Listen, broham. I'm just sayin', I'm gonna keep on sayin' what I say. Go ahead and get yo' hate on, I spose.

Whatever floats your boat.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    no offense, but haters on this site need to continue their journey and not wine so much...

Don't stop, believing...
    hold on to that feeeeeeeeling
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    midnighttrain.gif \m/
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Meh, nothing like that really bothers me...but anything that causes your water vessel to be buoyant i guess...*shrugs*
  • x__chrissy__x
    Options
    It drives me crazy when someone uses the phrase

"And your results are..."

Seriously, peeps I don't wanna know!
  • battynat12
    Options
    Someone telling me to "calm down" if I am upset about something will automatically have the opposite effect, it just pisses me off more.

When people use popular catchphrases like "master of your domain" or "waaasssssup" I am sure there are more recent examples but I can't think of any right now.

I get really upset when people just add nazi to a word like "feminazi" or "grammar-nazi" no someone who is a stickler about grammar is NOTHING like the *kitten* who put my family in a concentration camp! Not ok.
  • niatram
    niatram Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    it is what it is....
  • nixie70
    Options
    "whatever" :grumble:
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I really hate it when my wife goes to make a milkshake and all these boys show up in our yard \m/
    S#!t that same thing happens when I make my milkshakes... we must use the same brand
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I absolutely cringe when someone says "Hey ho" ... like whatever but with a bit of an attitude. My boss and his sister do it (they both work in my office) and I used to be in a team with the sister and she said it ALL THE BLOODY TIME!!! I wanted to strangle her. Now whenever someone does it no matter who it is or how much I like them, if they do it, my eye twitches and I do a weird neck tilt thing.

I think it's turning me psycho...
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    "Just sayin'". I HATE that. Not sure why.

this!

also, my ex has a way of dragging out something when he's miffed....as in "riggghhhhttttt" and clearing his throat after the word for emphasis that really makes me mad! anyone who drags a word for emphasis with me reminds me of this....ARGHHH!!:explode:
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My hubs always goes "Honestly, blah blah blah" as if I'm going to think he's lying unless he says Honestly.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    "It is what it is." I didn't even mind it (and even find it reasonable in some situations), but my coworkers started using it way too often and now I can't stand it.