Hello I am new

Options
My name is Michelle, I am 36 ys old, I am an Army wife, and a mother of three beautiful children. My friend Shawna told me about this site and I think it is great. I hope to meet new people on here and get started on my goal of weight loss. Doing it alone is hard to do, so this makes is fun and makes you accountable. I will add more later.

Replies

• krl523
    krl523 Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi my name is Kristi. I am new to this also and just found it throug a search engine. I think it is a great site and it will definately help me stay focused on my day to day activities. I love that it tells you how much you can expect to loose, etc..
  • krl523
    krl523 Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi my name is Kristi. I am new to this also and just found it throug a search engine. I think it is a great site and it will definately help me stay focused on my day to day activities. I love that it tells you how much you can expect to loose, etc..
  • KrisOre
    KrisOre Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, My sister told me about this site....i just started and its really helping me alot... ive lost 3lbs already.... Hope it helps you as well.
    Kristina
  • kleeba
    kleeba Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too, but not new to dieting and exercising. You are right, it's hard to do it alone. But you CAN do it! Hang in there Michelle!
  • Michellestarr7
    Options
    Thanks for the repsonses so far. I am not new to dieting or exercise either, my problem is being consistant. I do really good loose about 10 lbs then get bummed at the platue. I have lost as much as 30 lbs before in a 5 month period and love the way I felt. But it did not take long to get it back up there when I stopped exercising. I am doing my first 5k next weekend with my kids. I know we will not run the whole thing because they are smaller, but you have to start somewhere. I look forward to meeting new people and doing this together. Good luck to all and just keep in mind " We can do this" .:happy: