Virtual Before's and Afters

Options
Anyone got one done recently? I tried looking one up at my virtual model but they said it's no longer available. Just wondering if there's another site that does this. It's pretty cool!

Replies

• mattack
    mattack Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    This sounds awesome, but I have never heard of it? Curious to see any responses.
  • myhoney
    myhoney Posts: 41
    Options
    there used to be on on prevention.com not sure if its there anymore. :indifferent:
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    This one is different, I like my virtual model better, but I came across this once: http://www.imagetwin.com/Beta/index.html
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    The Virtual Model weight simulator is no longer available.

However, I just did mine last week..
    The same site lets you make a free model to play dress up with... I made one with all my current information, then right clicked and saved as a JPEG in My Pictures. Did the same for where I want to be.

then I opened paint and Pasted From (in the edit menu) and clicked on the "what I want to be" pic. Move it to the right of the white box. Do the same for the "now" pic but leave it on the left. Save that as a jpeg and then upload!
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    I'm interested to know if there is another site too. MVM doesn't allow me to enter my exact weight... it says 249 is the maximum and I am 275, so it's not really accurate.
  • stacyoct19
    stacyoct19 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    The Virtual Model weight simulator is no longer available.

However, I just did mine last week..
    The same site lets you make a free model to play dress up with... I made one with all my current information, then right clicked and saved as a JPEG in My Pictures. Did the same for where I want to be.

then I opened paint and Pasted From (in the edit menu) and clicked on the "what I want to be" pic. Move it to the right of the white box. Do the same for the "now" pic but leave it on the left. Save that as a jpeg and then upload!

i'm gonna go try this right now! and then i'm going sledding lol
  • stacyoct19
    stacyoct19 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    it worked! gonna post :)