Uggs

Options
iRun4wine
iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
Hey ladies-

Just wondering about Uggs- I usually wear a 9 or 9.5 shoe, but I had heard over and over again that Uggs tend to stretch out once you wear them. So I went to the store and tried on the 8's and the 9's- the 8's are real snug and the 9's are borderline too big. So, I figure that the 9's will surely be too big if they're going to stretch, but will the 8's stretch enough? Anyone else have the same dilemma? Obviously if I'm going to spend that much money I want them to fit well! :wink:

Replies

• karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I have 2 pairs of UGGs. One is the knitted black ones. Bought a size 9 and returned cuz they were too big. Replaced with a size 8, fir nicely. Now, after a month or so, they are big on me.

I have another pair that has a more structured base (in a 9) and I cant even get my foot in!

Hope this helps!
  • iRun4wine
    Options
    Thanks- I'm going to get the leather (I think) ones- the "traditional" I guess. Just hoping I don't waste my money!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I typically wear size 7.5 and bought a size 8 and they are still a little small on me. I've worn mine for 2 winters now, so I dont think they stretch that much. Everyone also says that Uggs are the most comfortable thing in the world. I don't find them comfortable really at all because they are so flat, but I have bad feet so... HTH

EditP: Mine are like the "traditional" kind
  • jcompton3821
    Options
    If you can or are interested try and order them from Zappos...they have an awesome return/exchange policy. I ordered my daughters school shoes from them and once we recieved them they were to small so I emailed the company and they sent her another pair almost the next day before I even sent the others back....then they sent a free return label...they were so nice and professional....

My UGGS are the "cardy's" and when I bought them I looked at all the reviews and they ALL said order a size smaller...which I did...I could have actually used 2 sizes smaller....but I think the traditional fit a little snugger!! Good luck!!
  • tntrav44
    tntrav44 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have two of the traditional pairs. I wear a 7.5 and I have size 7s. I LOVE them. They say 7W on them, so they might be 7W, which would give ya more space. I don't recall buying them wide, but it would make sense since they're a bit small. They fit really well, though!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have a few pair....I ear a size 8 and all my Uggs are an 8
    They are a little roomy but comfy...I have heard they run a little big though
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies-

Just wondering about Uggs- I usually wear a 9 or 9.5 shoe, but I had heard over and over again that Uggs tend to stretch out once you wear them. So I went to the store and tried on the 8's and the 9's- the 8's are real snug and the 9's are borderline too big. So, I figure that the 9's will surely be too big if they're going to stretch, but will the 8's stretch enough? Anyone else have the same dilemma? Obviously if I'm going to spend that much money I want them to fit well! :wink:

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where are you buying them!!!! I know a website! Its. www.8uggs.com They are the REAL DEAL! I got a pair of the tall ones for only 81.50$!!!! Now in the store they are almost 200$ And shipping is handling is 25$ no matter how much you purchase. They are real. Me and my sister just discovered this and ordered one pair each and when they came in...oh they are beautiful!!! Just thought I'd let you know. I will deff be ordering through them again!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies-

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where are you buying them!!!! I know a website! Its. www.8uggs.com They are the REAL DEAL! I got a pair of the tall ones for only 81.50$!!!! Now in the store they are almost 200$ And shipping is handling is 25$ no matter how much you purchase. They are real. Me and my sister just discovered this and ordered one pair each and when they came in...oh they are beautiful!!! Just thought I'd let you know. I will deff be ordering through them again!

Oh and I am normally a size 7 but they run a little big so I got a size 6 and they fit perfect. So i would say go with one size smaller than you are normally...and they do not come in half sizes.
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I usually wear a 9.5 shoe, I bought a 9.
  • leesapeesa
    Options
    i have 2 pair- i wear a size 8 usually but was recommended to buy one size smaller so I got a 7. they fit good.
  • iRun4wine
    Options
    i have 2 pair- i wear a size 8 usually but was recommended to buy one size smaller so I got a 7. they fit good.

Did they fit good right from the get go, or were they snug at first, and *now* they fit good? :huh:
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies-

UGH! I wish I would have known this sooner! I spent too much money in comparison on mine!
  • quinnybear
    Options
    i have 3 pairs. i normally wear a size 8 shoe and all 3 pairs are size 7. i have the "original" tall UGGS. the pair i wear the least (because they're the sand color and don't match with too much) are still snug, but in a comfortable way. the pair i wear almost every day (they are 2 years old) have stretched out a little, but are still comfy.