BACK FAT! HELP

I have lost over 20 pounds but my back still folds over into a fat roll at the bottom of my ribs. Does anyone know what i can do to tone this up. Ive got abs again so why so much fat on my back?

Replies

• GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    What kind of abs do you have? 6 pack abs? If so, that is weird that you would still have rolls a few inches away. Sounds like you need to keep at the body fat % loss you are doing. What have you been doing to lose so far? Diet? Exercise? Weight training? Running?
  • danielg810
    danielg810 Posts: 76 Member
    deadlifts & upright stationary bike & stair climber really seem to make my back, abs, glutes, hips area sweat. Those are great if you wanna trim up there, but probably more cardio in general would help
  • meganrpelican
    meganrpelican Posts: 51 Member
    i teach spinning three days a week and use weight machines (not free weights), i dont have intense six pack abs, i just have the lines that define my abs on the two sides, still, this back fat is so irritating. I cant seem to "feel the burn" even when i use machines that are supposed to be targeting this area.
  • meganrpelican
    meganrpelican Posts: 51 Member
    deadlifts & upright stationary bike & stair climber really seem to make my back, abs, glutes, hips area sweat. Those are great if you wanna trim up there, but probably more cardio in general would help

I will have to try the stairclimber, i do alot of cardio bc i teach five one hour classes a week. Maybe switching it up will help....
  • kmhenry84
    kmhenry84 Posts: 96 Member
    You'll probalby hear thia lot... but you can't "spot treat." Keep up what you're doing, and eventually your body will burn up the fat.