In need of friends!

Looking for some motivational people to add me as a friend! I know that motivation is a big part of being successful. I am just starting my journey out. I started at 193 and am down to 188. Two of those pounds were lost on my fitness pal. I have been saying I was going to loose weight for years and have not done it yet. In fact, before my wedding actually gained about 20 pounds. When I met my husband I weighed around 170. I did weight watchers and got down to 159. Then after he proposed I slowly started gaining and weighted 183 on our wedding day October 1, 2011. Since then I had gained another 10 pounds. This year I was in a bad car accident and was unable to walk for 3 months due to a broken hip and shattered pelvis. I look back on the accident and realize how lucky I was that I made it, and looking back I know that if anything more would have happened I would not have died happy with myself.
I decided that this time i am going to loose the weight. i started on Monday and I plan to continue till I get to my goal of 140! I could really use some friends to encourage me along the way and i plan to do the same for you!