Replies

• akmlebre
    akmlebre Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump**
  • fittiefoodiemommy
    fittiefoodiemommy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am 23, have 2 babies (2.5 & 6 months), am 5'3, currently am at 135 lb and wearing either a size 4 or 6. I was around 120-125 lb & size 2 prepregnancy, but want to get down to 115! I gained a lot during each pregnancy, so it has been a struggle getting the weight off, but I am about halfway there! Would love to add friends with similar stats for an awesome support group! :D
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 148lbs 26 years old and have been losing the same 5 lbs and gaining them back over and over again! I'd love some support from someone who has lost some already! My goal is 125lbs (been there before). Measurements now are 36/28/39 and I'd like to be 35/24/35 or so again.
  • senloe
    senloe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 28 and also in the same boat. 5'5" SW172, CW150. Trying to get down to 135 but would be thrilled to get under that. Been a slow process. I also have a large frame so I know I'll never be 120. Currently at a size 4...

Anyone in the same journey and in late 20s feel free to add me :-)
  • caniac95
    caniac95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 18 so I'm a bit younger. I'm also 5'3" and struggling with losing about 15-20 pounds. It's crazy but in the past year my weight has fluctuated from 145 to 128 to 155 and now I'm back at around 145. I've never dieted and I stopped exercising for about 6 months and I gained 25 pounds in the process! Now I'm back to using an elliptical machine 5 days a week starting from January and I've almost lost 10 pounds since then. I use it for up to 2 miles and it only takes about 20 minutes each session, but I need motivation to keep up with my exercise with the hassle of my senior year!

sw: 155
    cw: 147
    gw: 135
  • ashalfy
    ashalfy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 27
    5'4

33/27/38

I lost 15 lbs on the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred 4 years ago. I would recommend her videos if you have not tried them. They will take off some inches. When I started I weighed about 130, I got down to 115 but that was too skinny for me so I sit around 120 right now. I am currently 122. I am on mfp to track calories to fuel my body because I have started running in the past year and every other day I do a Jillian dvd. My goal is to slim down my hips. I carry most of my weight there. And I am hoping the cardio of running will help with that goal! I have also bought a fitbit in the last year to help understand how many calories I am burning in a day, to know how much I need to be eating.

I love to motivate and be friends with people who have the same fitness goals and calorie goals. Feel free to add me! :)
  • mayhr3
    mayhr3 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi! here are my stats,
    I'm 27
    SW 154
    CW 148
    GW 133

I have been on this app for about just over a month now and seen good improvements. It helps my track everything I'm eating and not cheat myself or cheat.
    Would be great to be firends with other people in the same situation. Please add me,

May x
  • taryn_09
    taryn_09 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    im 5'5 and just turned 22 back in may
    right now im at about 100 ibs looking to get back to at least 111.

i do weights 4 days a week on a split routine,
    one day is 25 min cardio (typically sprints on treadmill)

weekends are normally a mile run, and mini circuits.

add if youd like. im a recovering ED girl, so anyone needing support dont hesitate.

oh and i eat about 1700 calories / day.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'5" and 29, and in the same boat. I'm 33/26/35 and 126 lbs currently, though I started at 170.5. I have 4 more to go.
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" with 5-10 lbs more to go. I started off at 154. I am in my early 30's, but I act like I'm still in my 20's :)
  • akmlebre
    akmlebre Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    **BUMP**
    So I back tracked some. I am 26, Im now 140 39/30/40. Been concentrating mostly on lifting weights and carb cycling. Id like to see how everyone is doing and if they were able to keep with it. Of course Id love to hear new input as well. :D
  • WantBestME
    WantBestME Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    25, I am 141lbs 36/30/39