ACE??

Options
Have any of you tried the ACE diet pills?

Replies

• leanehix
    Options
    I have and still am taking them. I LOVE them. They don't make you feel jittery but give you the energy you need. I have lost 16 pounds so far on them.[mod edit]
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Save your money. Pills are a shortcut that rarely yield any sort of lasting result. Believe me, I probably tried most of them at one point or another.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Does anyone ever realize that it's the people with only a few post that says how great they are. Simple. Diet pills do NOT work and will not provide any weight loss above and beyond that of your diet. It's calories in vs out. If you have trouble losing, then you are either not eating enough or eating too much.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
  • db1106
    db1106 Posts: 42
    Options
    Just another weight loss gimmick. It is a billion dollar industry pushing the next big thing on people.

1. Eat at a caloric deficit and hit your macros.
    2. Lift heavy things.
    3. Drink plenty of water.
    4. Get plenty of sleep
    5. Repeat until goals are achieved.
  • now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Save your money. Pills are a shortcut that rarely yield any sort of lasting result. Believe me, I probably tried most of them at one point or another.

Agree with the above. If diet pills worked everyone would be thin.

They make work in the short term however it won't give lasting results. When you stop taking them more often than not all the weight is gained back. People that sell them are also not good judges as they will say anything to get you to buy their product. The diet pill industry is huge since so many people are looking for an easy way to achieve weight loss.