Replies

• anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Your look terrific.
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    What a difference!! You look great! Good luck with the rest of your journey.
  • MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    :)
  • tiredmammy
    Options
    @ loveswalking. umm in the beginning I stopped drinking diet pepsi. This was probably single handedly the best thing I have done in my weight loss. I had a major problem I would drink 4-6 cans at least a day. I NEVER and I do mean NEVER drank water. When I stopped drinking pop I noticed that I was not as hungry all the time and then I stopped consuming LARGE amounts of carbs and starchy foods. I personally don't believe in cutting anything out of your diet that is reasonably good for you. When doing that I started to lose pretty quickly although maybe to my benefit I am still breast feeding so that in it self burns calories. I started doing some exercise as many days a week as I could (lately I have been lazy with sick kids tho :( ) origionally I started and I could only do 10 min on the ellipitical and I was huffing and puffing and my legs were dead! now I can do about 30-40 min ... and not be completely out of breath. I did plateau for a while and realized I was eating too FEW calories and upped the amount I was eating and tried to get a min of 8 cups of water and recently the weight has been coming off quickly! I have lost 12lbs in about 35 days. and I eat, anything and everything I want BUT I very rarely eat over my calories!!! I enjoy doing 30 days shred, elliptical, zumba, walking... anything that gets my body movin :) hope this helps ... in some way lol

How many cals are you on ?

Very well done - nice and sensible attitude to weight loss :happy:
  • Barbiehp77
    Barbiehp77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! This is my first day and now i'm so inspired!!! Congrats! You look great!!
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • klindema
    klindema Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing :) You look great! I've heard artificial sweetener can make you hungrier and gain as a result- I'm an occasional diet soda drinker, but I cut the Splenda out of my morning coffee... You may have motivated my to ditch the pop altogether!
  • FitandleanSuzyQ
    Options
    You look fabulous! It's great when we can look at our before and after pictures and see the results of our hard work. Keep it up! :love:
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    43 lbs? wowwwww! Looks like more! You look amazing! You look sooo much younger , your are beautiful!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Good job...you look great!! Congrats : )
  • Barbiehp77
    Barbiehp77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is my first day and now i' m so inspired!!!! Congrats! You look great :D
  • rujminshima89
    rujminshima89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Woooow u look amzing..now I feel motivated n know I can do this if u did so can I :flowerforyou:
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Keep on keepin on!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Well done you, you look so much younger.
  • njcrockett
    njcrockett Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job.. I cant believe it has just been since June 2012. Wow.
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic, keep up the good work! :)
  • noriri
    noriri Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You must be so proud of yourself, and you should be. This takes time and determination, and you're doing it! Today I reached 25 lbs lost, and I am very pleased. Continued success and good health to you.
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    u loook GREAT!! job well done! and ur boobs look great too ;) keep up all ur hard wrok
  • MandiK3
    Options
    @ loveswalking. umm in the beginning I stopped drinking diet pepsi. This was probably single handedly the best thing I have done in my weight loss. I had a major problem I would drink 4-6 cans at least a day. I NEVER and I do mean NEVER drank water. When I stopped drinking pop I noticed that I was not as hungry all the time and then I stopped consuming LARGE amounts of carbs and starchy foods. I personally don't believe in cutting anything out of your diet that is reasonably good for you. When doing that I started to lose pretty quickly although maybe to my benefit I am still breast feeding so that in it self burns calories. I started doing some exercise as many days a week as I could (lately I have been lazy with sick kids tho :( ) origionally I started and I could only do 10 min on the ellipitical and I was huffing and puffing and my legs were dead! now I can do about 30-40 min ... and not be completely out of breath. I did plateau for a while and realized I was eating too FEW calories and upped the amount I was eating and tried to get a min of 8 cups of water and recently the weight has been coming off quickly! I have lost 12lbs in about 35 days. and I eat, anything and everything I want BUT I very rarely eat over my calories!!! I enjoy doing 30 days shred, elliptical, zumba, walking... anything that gets my body movin :) hope this helps ... in some way lol

How many cals are you on ?

Very well done - nice and sensible attitude to weight loss :happy:

I consume about 2050 Cal per day but I am breast feeding so I subract about 300 for that s I aim for around 1700 ish.
  • MandiK3
    Options
    Thank you for sharing :) You look great! I've heard artificial sweetener can make you hungrier and gain as a result- I'm an occasional diet soda drinker, but I cut the Splenda out of my morning coffee... You may have motivated my to ditch the pop altogether!

That's great!! My mission accomplished! lol I know there is a lot of ppl up and down for artificial sweetner but ... for me i am not a fan any more! I had read a study that if you consume large amounts of it you could be 45% more likely to get cancer... fact or not a VERY scary stat!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!