Hello! I'm new!

Options
I'm new to the site, I just joined today!

I'm here to manage my weight loss in a healthy and safe way with people who are aiming for the same goal! I weigh 203lbs at the minute, my first aim is to get to 168lbs, then I will carry on from there. In total I want to lose about 70lbs so I am in a healthy weight range for my height. But of course I'll be happy with any loss, loss is better than gain! :happy:

Stacey

Replies

• rosynruddy
    Options
    Hey Tracey,

You and I are in similar positions. I also want to lose about 70 pounds and I JUST got started on this site, because I wanted to keep track of my calorie intake and I was blown away when I saw that it's an actual community and has other tools for us to use! This is a great place and it sure will help with accountability! Let's continue to encourage each other and build eachother up. We can do this! :smile:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: welcome to MFP .....wishing you much success in your weight loss journey :bigsmile:
  • Tschaefer09
    Options
    This website is truly amazing and has completely changed my life! You will love it! Good luck to both of you!
  • hunnie28k
    Options
    Hello,

Welcome! I just started a group called Motivated Mommies. visit my profile and become a friend if you are interested in joining. We are doing our first weigh In on Monday 2/1. For 6 weeks we are going to motivate each other to reach our fitness goals. I also have a blog on my page at myfitnesspal.com/blog/hunnie28k. Good luck! :smile: