i am 5'2" & 25 year old looking for a partner in crime!!

Options
hello i am 5'2" and 25 years old, and about 207 pounds
looking for some one that is almost like me to help me in my quest in getting my *kitten* into
shape, i been around 170 and now 207 since i was 15 years old. i need to get out of this
gear, and get heathly and fit,
who whats to join me,
if so add me please

Replies

• gohs2010
    Options
    Hey there, I'll join you! I'm 5'8.5 and 20 - also looking for a partner in crime!
    I'm currently 163lb/74kg and looking to get down to 130/58kg :)
  • kathrynrosesrfr
    Options
    Hi I just started I'm starting at just over 200 pounds too looking to loose about 50 pounds! :smile:
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    im 5'4" , 27, and trying to get under 200 by xmas! add me if you'd like!
  • foody44
    Options
    I'm with you too! motivation is the key thing that makes me stumble. I've been off myfitnesspal for a little while... time to get back on this weight loss thing!
  • c2h5m8h6
    c2h5m8h6 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    hello i am 5'2" and 25 years old, and about 207 pounds
    looking for some one that is almost like me to help me in my quest in getting my *kitten* into
    shape, i been around 170 and now 207 since i was 15 years old. i need to get out of this
    gear, and get heathly and fit,
    who whats to join me,
    if so add me please
    Hiya hun ill join you Im charlotte im 5"2.6 lol and 26 i was 209 when i started im now 179 :) my goal is 140 maybe a bit lessnot be sure till i get there its taken me 18 months to loose30 pounds :( could do with some help getting the rest off fast lol
    anyone else also feel free to add me :D
  • kenrivera2011
    kenrivera2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 26 looking for a bit of extra motivation myself. I'm trying to set small targets with rewards to start before I hit my big goal of getting down to 160 (currently over 200)- but sometimes just having that little bit of extra help goes a long way!
  • MrsHossYo
    MrsHossYo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well, I am 25 and 5'8, but I could lift you up to reach the diamonds... hahaha
  • astronautof
    astronautof Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'3" and started at 207. I'll join you :)
  • Neffjb84
    Neffjb84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'll join you :-) I am 5'3" and 27 years old. I am approx 297lbs right now. I started almost a month ago, changing eating habits and going to the gym etc. I have lost about 8lbs so far :-)
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Could always use more mfp friends to help along this journey!

I am 5'2 and currently at 202. I started at 228 in July and am pretty proud of my accomplishment so far.

I have my crummy days like all of us, but can try my best to help you out!
  • c0urt0
    Options
    I'm 26, 240 and 5'7.5 and I want to join you too!! I think when you first start out, it's hard because everyone wants immediate results, and it takes a little while to get them.. I NEVER drank water prior to Nov. 1st because I couldn't stand it. I would drink 4-5 diet "whatevers" all day long, but NEVER water. I try now to drink at least one bottle of water per day. I can't go to overboard because then I feel flooded :) I think by tracking what you eat, you are seeing what you are putting into your body. It's crazy! I like to unwind and have some drinks when I get home so I make sure that I always leave room for that :) I'm learning that salads and stuff really aren't that bad. My goal is to lose 104 pounds.. and since I've started, I can honestly say I'm already feeling better. I haven't drank any pop besides Diet Rite, and it's weird that I have had no caffeine headaches.. I think I have finally made up my mind that I'm going to do it and stick with it, and that there is no turning back now, no matter what. Even if I mess up and eat something that is going to put me way over calories for the day, I'm going to try and work it off by walking, and if there isn't any way I can, I'm not going to beat myself up for it, but I am definitly not going to make a habit out of it.. I just want some motivation and support while on my journey :)