Lost 24 Pounds - Sample Eating Plan

Options
I started a 16 week cutting cycle on 9/7/2012 and have lost 24 pounds following the eating plan listed below to date . . . I’m not implying this will work for everyone and can be maintained forever but in the spirit of sharing and being an encouragement to others . . . I’m sharing in hopes it can be a help to someone. I know there is someone out there saying this is just not enough food . . . adjust as you see fit . . . I have committed to eat this way for 16 weeks and my body is trimming and cutting up mighty fine . . . very happy!!!!!!!

Breakfast - 5am -7am
- 5 egg whites/ 1-2 Whole eggs (Protein)
- (2) capsules of OxyElite - Oatmeal - Low Sugar - Maple Sugar instant kind is okay (Carb) (Optional) – I very seldom eat this but adding it for those who need a carb in the morning.
- 8-10oz of water

Snack - 9am
- Apple or banana (Carb)
- 4 oz of chicken breast (Protein)
- * Whole Natural Almonds
- 8-10oz Water

Lunch - 11:00am -12:00am
- 4- 6 oz of Chicken Breast or Talapia fish (Protein)
- any green vegetable
- 8-10 oz Water

Pre-Workout Meal/ Early Evening - 1pm - 3pm
- 3 oz Chicken Breast (Protein)
- Sweet Potato (Carb)
- 8-10 oz Water

Workout: alternate from 2 days on/ 1 day off back to 3 days on/ 1 day off every 4 weeks
- Resistance Training (45-60 minutes)
- Cardio (20-30 minutes)
- Usually drink about 40-60 ounces of water

Post Workout Meal/Dinner
- Whey Protein Shake – preferably zero carbs
- Dinner - must have a protein, low carb, and some fruit . . . .
- More water . . .

Bedtime Snack
- * Whole Natural Almonds - As needed . . . try to limit to under 15 nuts at a sitting
- Dieter's Green Tea - One tea bag (You can get this at your local grocer) - I use two tea bags but don't recommend that for everyone because this is going to make you go to the bathroom. Usually takes anywhere from 4-6 hours to take effect, plan wisely.

If you follow this I guarantee you after two weeks you will have lost 5 pounds. Adjust calories and portions of food based on your daily caloric requirements