ZipFizz?

Options
My work just recently bought a box of ZipFizz Healthy Energy Mix... Any thoughts on it before I try it? :huh: I am just trying to feel out what people think about it; the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Kendra

Replies

• garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it.
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Looked it up. I would not even try it. Look at the ingredient list. They tout this a "healthy energy drink".. Not!

I didn't see the price and I don't even care. You'd be better off with a multivitamin/mineral tablet and a cup of coffee.
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    I have it and tried it. Works okay. Not like an instant coffee hit but more of a easy ramp up of energy I was going to ask about it so I'll reply here.

http://reviews.costco.com/2070/11337556/zipfizz-zipfizz-grape-healthy-energy-drink-mix-reviews/reviews.htm

Amazon reviews

http://www.amazon.com/Zipfizz-GRAPE-ZipFizz-Grape-tubes/product-reviews/B001O3U7AK
  • Meopausemom1951
    Meopausemom1951 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    expensive but I have tried it...good energy..good stuff
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I drink a few a week, I don't get any "energy" from them though. I mix one little tube with a whole liter of water though so it's not so sweet. I like them mostly because the flavor of the pink lemonade is delicious and curbs my sweet cravings while at work and it has ton of potassium.

:flowerforyou:
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I didn't like the taste of it!! I both a 3 pack and finished them all but will never buy them again!!
  • JeffseekingV
    Options
    Not so bad of a price at Costco but you had better like the flavor before buying that much. I take them on heavy squat/dead day.
  • lindsyrox
    lindsyrox Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I like Zipfizz, i buy the giant box from costco when the rep is there so I can trade out all the orange for pink (my fav). I am not easily affected by 'energy' supplements or even energy drinks (redbull etc) so this doesn't do anything for me energy wise but it does add some vitamins to my diet and helps me drink more water during the day. I'm about to enjoy a fruit punch zipfizz right now! Got it from the rep at the Tacoma City Marathon last month. Oh and like other poster, I add mine to a full Nalgene bottle (32 oz) of water, makes it last longer and doesn't taste so strong.
  • JeffseekingV
    Options
    Hi from the NW.

Nice idea to swap out flavors

I tend to chug the mix as want the effects asap. lol
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    @ lindsyrox - you can buy the individual flavors for decent prices on amazon.com, that's where I buy mine because I think the grape and orange are awful tasting :tongue: