Oh no she di'nt!!!!

Options
EKarma
EKarma Posts: 594 Member
So I'm standing at the check out and I see this STAR magazine with a picture of Octo-mom in a freakin bikini... I just about pooped my pants! And she looked good, right! Then the cover says "No surgery. No lipo. Get Nadia's secret diet tips!" NO FREAKING WAY! I was ROFL!!! You can not be serious.. The woman has 14 kids and you're gonna try and tell me she didn't have any flippin surgery!?!?!? I wanna know what she's smokin then!:noway:

Replies

• Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    LOL!!!! I was thinking the same thing!! I think Wendy Williams had the magazine on her show the other day and I couldn't believe it. I honestly don't believe it. I'm waiting for the real truth to come out.
  • hollyroode
    Options
    HAHA! My sister and I were at the grocery store yesterday and saw the same thing. My sistyer yells out "that's bull****"! Plus it has been airbrushed bigitme because when she was pregnant she had stretch marks all over her stomach. It ticks me off because it makes women like me who have had only 1 baby and look nothing like that feel bad and think that I should be able to look like that. STUPID OCTO MOM!
  • meganwojo
    meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    haha wow. Thats 100% impossible that she toned up COMPLETELY on her own. I had a baby 8 months ago, and look like any NORMAL woman who had a baby looks. Stretch marks, and all! I love how the magazines show how celebrities look after kids. THEY ARE WOMEN. They dont have special powers. Computers do though! its all airbrushing and surgery. In reality, we all go through the same 9 months of pregnancy.
  • Essence320
    Essence320 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA!!!! I SAID THE SAME THING!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    She's lost it.
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    She's lost it.

I'd lose it too if I have 14 kids and NO baby daddy lol ;)
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    ahaha yeah RIGHT!!
  • meganwojo
    meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    and i was just thinking...having 8 children...plus 6 more prior...HOW does she find the TIME to get into shape that quickly? I have one baby and I have to work around his schedule haha, i couldn't imagine 14!! Shes out of her mind crazy though!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    It is a complete fabrication.
    Have you seen the photos of when she was preggos with the octuplets?
    0212_octomom_pregnant_pictures_ex5-tmz.jpg

Stretch marks like that don't just DISAPPEAR!!!
    And the stretching of that skin?? Bellies stretched that far do not shrink back in on their own!!

octocover600_slideshow_604x500.gif

No way I believe that is her without lip and surgery.
    Looks like they fixed her previously oversized lips....
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Where is my bull%hit flag when I need it
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    RIGHT! I've had one baby...gained a total of 27 pounds during the pregnancy and I have stretch marks and still havent gotten rid of that little big of extra tummy flab!
    No way she didn't have surgery!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Got that mag in my mailbox and wanted to throw it in the ditch! What crap, and the article says something along the lines of, she treated her stretch marks with lotion, WHAT??? Such crap, and so not good for anyone that is struggling with image, how are we suppose to compete with computer airbrushing???? Scream..... :explode: :mad:
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    What a load of crap!
  • dreamsdaily
    dreamsdaily Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That woman has BIGGER issues than lying about getting thin. She also said she didn't have plastic surgery to look more like Angelina Joli. She's really desperate for attention. I can't even imagine how her children are being raised, she's not stable. BUT So far her lies have made her an awful lot of money I suppose she has to keep them coming or there won't be any more paychecks.:noway: :grumble: :ohwell:
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I don't believe it's physically possible for that woman to look the way she does now WITHOUT plastic surgery. Though, she's also denied all the other procedures she's had done- but it doesn't take an expert to know she's lying if you see her before and after pictures.

The woman is a chronic liar. And not to mention, completely out of her mind.

But hey, on the bright side, she looks good for having 14 kids! As she probably should- she's gonna need to find herself a sugar daddy to support her huge family!!!!
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    tlc thought she was crazy enogh NOT to give her a reality show, so she's got to keep on trying somehow
  • gym_rat
    Options
    That photo of her pregnant... beyond scary.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    She had a c-section for @#*% sake! Every women who I have ever talked to who had one (I had two, sister had 3, aunts, my mother, we are talk lots of women here) has the c-section tummy shelf.
    I don't care if you get nip tucked, but don't lie and give me hope! :explode:
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOLOLOL
    :happy: This is the funniest thing I have ever seen!I cannot stop laughing!
    Thank you!!!!
  • Catdemar
    Catdemar Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I could see the strech marks when she was pregnant so your telling me they go away? Please!!!! She was covered. And I did see a picture of her when she was yonger and she did not have those lips. Lets make it realistic for the rest of us thank you.