Free Muscle Toning Plans

Options
Hey everyone,

Im currently studying for my S&C PT course at the moment and I need to give a couple of people on-line some toning plans! At least 20 of my fighters in the gym already have plans but I'm just trying to build a portfolio so I have the ability to give internet advice to! All helps me at the end of the day..

So if anyone is interested in getting a basic toning plan then please feel free to pop me a message or write on this thread and ill reply or send one as soon as I can!

Jordan

Replies

• junipearl
    junipearl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Sure! What kind of information do you need?
  • JordanWhibbs
    Options
    Well i need to know for anyone at least 4 types of muscles they would like to work on from the list below

Men:
    Neck
    Traps
    Shoulders
    Chest
    Biceps
    Forearm
    Abs
    Quads
    Calves

Women:
    Traps
    Triceps
    Lats
    Middle Back
    Lower Back
    Glutes
    Quads
    Hamstrings
    Calves

Obviously all of the muscle types can be used for anyone so if there is at least 4 you would like to work on id be happy to provide you with a plan to tone them up.

EDIT:

After reviewing the post which i didnt think would be very popular im happy to provide a exercise for all of the groups but obviously it will take me a little more time to do a full body then target groups :)
  • nataliemelfa
    nataliemelfa Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'd love some core, lower back and glutes plans! Super :D xx
  • JordanWhibbs
    Options

Ill build you one home tonight :) just thoughts 3 bits? xx
  • brengearhart
    brengearhart Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HI I'm looking to tone up the midsection, lost 73 pounds, so since I'm considered pear shaped, I'd like to work on Glutes, Quads, Abs, and lower back since I have mild spina bifida (tone to strengthen).. any plan would be great.. thanks so much :0)
  • Firefightergirl18
    Firefightergirl18 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Only 4? how bout all
  • JordanWhibbs
    Options
    Only 4? how bout all

I only needed 4 for my course but more then Happy to build you a full body one but will just take a little more time to do :)
  • JordanWhibbs
    Options
    HI I'm looking to tone up the midsection, lost 73 pounds, so since I'm considered pear shaped, I'd like to work on Glutes, Quads, Abs, and lower back since I have mild spina bifida (tone to strengthen).. any plan would be great.. thanks so much :0)

I can do this for you no problem, i have a 3 hour class to teach tonight but i will do this when i get in :)
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I would love some help with a toning plan! For my four, can you do triceps, glutes, abs, and hamstrings?
  • mkzara
    mkzara Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I would love some help on figuring out how to tone my triceps, glutes, quads and abs.

I am finally thinking about toning after I have lost some weight, and have no idea where to begin.

Thanks for offering to help us btw.
  • MRSFLUME
    MRSFLUME Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! inbox me? xx
  • ktwest2107
    ktwest2107 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I would also really like this. Mostly for arms, back, abs and legs. So I guess total body lol
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    help meee im useless! lol xxxxxx
  • phatgirl4
    Options
    I would love to tone the inside of my theighs and my stomach. . please add me in . Ill work hard on it. thank you.
  • junipearl
    junipearl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am probably too late coming back to this thread... but triceps and glutes would be #1!
  • EA1604
    EA1604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    If I am not too late....

Traps
    Glutes
    Quads
    Hamstrings

Thanks,
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I would like one with Legs (mostly thighs), Core, and arms (mostly biceps).
  • erinm2629
    erinm2629 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    If I am not too late I would love some tips or plans. i really want to work on Triceps, abs, Glutes, and maybe calves.
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    lower body: legs, hamstrings, glutes..etc
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options

I got yours.

SQUATS

SQUATS

oh and another one is SQUATS.