Confess...

Options

Replies

• Drea_ann
    Drea_ann Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    i AM TERRIFIED OF THROWING UP.
    I know it is a normal bodily function, that happens some times, but nothing scares me more.
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Spiders
    ... and at the moment that I will never earn again
  • Dona_Maria
    Dona_Maria Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i'm afraid of gaining my weight back =/

THIS!
  • SarahRule1
    Options
    I find that I fear failure and success almost equally. Clearly, I'm a therapist's dream. It seems as though I have a comfort zone... not just with weight but in nearly every aspect of my life. If I get too far out of the comfort zone - positive or negative - I self-sabotage until I'm comfortable again. So for me, it's about resetting my comfort zone.

Oh... and snakes. ;-)

14255725.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • x__chrissy__x
    Options
    my teeth falling out. I dream about that all the time!! UGH!

Me TOO!!!!! WTH??? :frown:

same
    fairly often
    not a fear in real life, but i have the dream theme going on

I dream about it and I think about it when I am awake because I dream about it so much! UGH!
  • changing_4_me
    changing_4_me Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Snakes
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Gaining it all back,especially after a pregnancy.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I'm scared of less and less these days! Feels great. Think I'm most scared of never feeling 100% again. I have chronic fatigue and pain syndrome and also recovering from major surgery. Feel like I haven't felt well in forever! Just want some energy back and most days it feels like it will never happen! Got to keep on going though :-)

I can so relate i have chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. But after losing 106 lbs I do feel alot better I feel like i have got my life back. There are still days where I dont feel 100% normal but it is awhole lot better then it was. Hang in there, You have lost alot of weight and hopefully after you recover from surgery you will start to feel more normal more of the time and start to get some energy back
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I find that I fear failure and success almost equally. Clearly, I'm a therapist's dream. It seems as though I have a comfort zone... not just with weight but in nearly every aspect of my life. If I get too far out of the comfort zone - positive or negative - I self-sabotage until I'm comfortable again. So for me, it's about resetting my comfort zone.

THIS TOO!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Also I am afraid of fire and falling to my death.

Falling to your death WHILE being on fire would suck hard too! :tongue:

Mine: roaches, small spaces. clowns seriously creep me out but don't really scare me.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I must confess, that my loneliness, is killing me now. Don't you know that I stil believe. That you will be here. Just give me sign.....
  • che3317
    Options
    bjleech, how can more Star Wars be bad.

Episodes 1 through 3. I rest my case.
    7,8,9 are supposed to be the best ones.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Fires and losing someone close to me.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I have a strong fear of needles in any medical or dental setting. Tattoo needles don't scare me but an injection or a syringe of any kind makes me very very anxious. Also those sharp, metal, narrow, curved torture devices the dentist uses to stab into your painful tooth crevices. Dentists are jerks.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    maintenance.........and gaining back all my weight. I lost 105 lbs about 14 yrs ago kept it off for 4 yrs then got sick and gained it all back. I am afraid of repeating this. It terrifies me this time I have lost 106 lbs....and am close to my goal weight
    I am also afraid of small spaces
  • smantha32
    Options
    my teeth falling out. I dream about that all the time!! UGH!

Me TOO!!!!! WTH??? :frown:

I had that dream all the time when I was younger. I read it's based on insecurity about your looks/attractiveness.

But I'm still insecure about my looks and I never have that dream anymore. Go figure.
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I must confess, that my loneliness, is killing me now. Don't you know that I stil believe. That you will be here. Just give me sign.....

LMAOOOO!!! Britney!!!! :drinker: :love:
  • smantha32
    Options

I'm afraid of Britney Spears songs.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    bjleech, how can more Star Wars be bad.

Episodes 1 through 3. I rest my case.
    7,8,9 are supposed to be the best ones.

Star Wars is like sex. Even when it is bad, it is still fun and we want more and more. They could have episode 7 be two hours of Chewbacca taking a *kitten* and I would see it 30 times.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Number one would be gaining my weight back, then heights, flying bugs, birds, and large bodies of water where I can't see my feet.