Sick during Insanity Recovery wk...

Options
Conveniently, on Monday I woke up sick and I still am today. It's my recovery week with Insanity and I haven't done any working out yet. I was thinking today I would be feeling well enough to do thursdays workout, but I don't think it's going to happen.

I am scared that now I am losing all of my progress and all of my endurance and strength from missing 4 days. :(

If I feel better tomorrow or later today I will start up again with Insanity but is it bad if I only end up partially completing recovery week? Should I do a repeat of recovery week next week? Or should I just go into Month 2...I don't know what to do

Replies

• jkeeling39
    Options
    Since Insanity is based off of having an extremely difficult workout and the individual doing the best they can, I wouldn't worry about it. Just push yourself when your back to 100%. You'll be fine.
  • hiitrocks
    Options
    I would take it easy, seriously. The recovery week is pretty scaled back to be honest so the first week of month two is going to be tough regardless. I think I would just go into month two else you are having two weeks where you are not pushing it and that would make month 2 start even harder in my opinion...could you watch the dvd to see what I mean about it being less intense? Might put your mind at ease a bit